Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories make no sense. As if a random staff member remembered her and her story.
As for Luke and being a fussy eater. Monkey see monkey do.
All kids can go through phases with food. It’s important to still offer healthy food options. The kid won’t starve.
She adds chocolate to his porridge, says it all really/

Reactions: 10
I know this really hit me, he's a fussy eater and she's delighted he wants burgers and pizza? Her cheese sauce probably revolts him. I bet he is less fussy at his father's house, now I'm no fan of his dad either but I bet you he eats better food there and not cheesy bodados or hang 😉 😜
Not a fan of Burp at all but it does kind of make it easier at a birthday party for example ( not in a pub) if the child will have pizza or a burger. In Burps case though it won't be a treat, which I think is your point, it will be as often as it suits her and that is a slippery slope.

I can't understand the chocolate in porridge either, whatever happened to a bowl of porridge, plain or with honey or some fruit ?

Reactions: 5
I know this really hit me, he's a fussy eater and she's delighted he wants burgers and pizza? Her cheese sauce probably revolts him. I bet he is less fussy at his father's house, now I'm no fan of his dad either but I bet you he eats better food there and not cheesy bodados or hang 😉 😜
She really does come out with the strangest things 🤦‍♀️ Most parents would be trying keep their kids away from burgers and pizzas and she’s here delighted with life proud momma 🤭 drive it on Sarahhhhhhhhhh

Reactions: 6
I’m sure she’s delighted because it’s just more convenience food to whack in the oven for him

She really does come out with the strangest things 🤦‍♀️ Most parents would be trying keep their kids away from burgers and pizzas and she’s here delighted with life proud momma 🤭 drive it on Sarahhhhhhhhhh
Omg I would give anything for my boy to eat proper food meat veg potatoes etc. All he eats is bread pepperoni pizza (tesco brand only) and sausage rolls. Strawberrys and bananas. He has autism and is seriously fussy if try get him to try new foods or put anything else in front of him he would projectile everywhere he's so bad and its so hard.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Omg I would give anything for my boy to eat proper food meat veg potatoes etc. All he eats is bread pepperoni pizza (tesco brand only) and sausage rolls. Strawberrys and bananas. He has autism and is seriously fussy if try get him to try new foods or put anything else in front of him he would projectile everywhere he's so bad and its so hard.
Fair play to him for the Strawberries and Bananas, I love to see kids eat fruit. My own didn't and still don't and their backsides are permanently sticking out of the fridge or press for( unhealthy 🙄 I limit them) snacks, but it would give me such pleasure to see them eat fruit.

Reactions: 4
Proud mom because the child asked for pizza for dinner….. ok
Tbf to her, I am the mother of a fussy child that eats nothing and I mean nothing, not meat or potatoes or a burger or pizza so I would be extremely proud of my son if he ate a burger or pizza.

Don’t need directions to the rave thread normal service will resume now 🙈🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tbf to her, I am the mother of a fussy child that eats nothing and I mean nothing, not meat or potatoes or a burger or pizza so I would be extremely proud of my son if he ate a burger or pizza.

Don’t need directions to the rave thread normal service will resume now 🙈🤣🤣🤣
I get that but she never seems to cook a family meal or even eat together at the table

Reactions: 8
I get that but she never seems to cook a family meal or even eat together at the table
Yes but the Daly Dish does similar food and they are worth a fortune now!
I just don't understand people liking that kind of food, I get a belly ache just looking at the mounds of cheese

I hate how she says things consume her. I just hate how she uses that word! And the lashes good jaysus you’d sweep the floor with those

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another Wednesday spent with Luke!!! She is her own worst enemy, she says things and doesn't follow through and then wonders why people slate her, pasta and potatoes don't suit her but that's all she eats, if she has PCOS she has PCOS I don't know what more answers she wants, you take the doctors advice or shut up.
God love her she needs to see a knew therapist and find a friend to talk to, the stuff she talks about on her page is so all over show she needs to call it a day or change her page name to Dear Diary
Delusional then with the Be Kind 😡😡😡

Reactions: 14
Why does she tag keith in pictures of Luke? nutter hes not the childs father, dad or whatever shes trying to portray him as!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If she knew what would help, she wouldn’t care if it took ten years but it’s the not knowing. Proceeds to say how she shouldn’t eat carbs and felt so much better not eating them, but sat and ate a big bowl of pasta last night and complains about how she didn’t want to go to the gym today cos she felt sluggish 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Omg lads I think I'm actually gonna drive to Cork to give this wan a lesson in "what's wrong with her body".... Is she for real saying I don't know what's going on with my body, ah u fuckin dimwit u have pco that's it. No reason, no cure just get on with it the way others do. U could try to manage the symptoms by taking the Dr's advice but NO not our Sar...... Jaysus I'm boiling, aren't I, I am 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Omg lads I think I'm actually gonna drive to Cork to give this wan a lesson in "what's wrong with her body".... Is she for real saying I don't know what's going on with my body, ah u fuckin dimwit u have pco that's it. No reason, no cure just get on with it the way others do. U could try to manage the symptoms by taking the Dr's advice but NO not our Sar...... Jaysus I'm boiling, aren't I, I am 😡
She wants this diagnosis of Pcos but it's not fun and games anymore when her period has become irregular which is one of the main symptoms.

Reactions: 7
Sarah is like so many people. Would sooner spend money and go down the long medical road than actually look in the mirror and take some personal responsibility.
Her body is an absolute dustbin at this stage. Nothing about her life is healthy.

Reactions: 12
I'm sure she removed cos she was reported so many times. She's such a dope. When will she ever learn to shut her mouth
She has to find what works for her body. So does that mean slimming world doesn't then why is she promoting and getting paid for something that doesn't work

So she knows pasta doesn’t help yet had a massive bowl of it last night after her appointment. What does she expect others to do for her when she can’t stop horsing down the wrong food herself. Like if she was in any way serious she would at least TRY these things and see do they work for her. No point saying “one size shoe doesn’t fit all” when she has never even tried any other options! What a frustrating pain in the hole. She expects professionals to figure out what’s wrong with her and find a miracle cure all while she pours beer down the hatch and lashes the carbs into her

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand her issue. She wants to have a diagnosis of PCOS which she says she has. What answers does she want? The diagnosis is the answer no? They told her what she needs to do but she won’t take the pill because she wants a baby with the bigot. Then just suffer on with your choice not to take the pill. She is mentally unstable. She is a liar 🤥 it’s no shock she has no friends, imagine having to listen to her day in day out.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.