Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants this diagnosis of Pcos but it's not fun and games anymore when her period has become irregular which is one of the main symptoms.
Weight is just the worst thing u can let get out of control for pcos. I struggled for years to have a baby. I was very heavy during that time. In the end I gave up. I Lost weight and periods came back regular and boom I was pregnant. Loosing weight should be first on her list if she really wants a baby hamhead. If her periods are starting to play up she needs to wake up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
A couple of things

Burp is a long time figuring out what suits her food wise and what does not, we have heard it all before. By her own admission carbs do not suit her, listen to yourself Burp, take your own advice. I'd say lay off the alcohol too 😉

The hundreds of professional people you are seeing should have recommended a dietician long ago, hell,even your GP would advise you on that. It would also help with the disgusting burping you do in to your phone.

Please don't start this "Be Kind" bullsh!t, its played out. Take responsibility for your own actions 😁

If Burp does not want people to have an opinion, stop sharing so much shite on instagram. You are right Burp, people have their own issues and by sharing your "journey" you are helping no one, you are just giving out false information. Keep your private life exactly that PRIVATE !

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Be kind? Sure wasn’t it her fella who was calling people fat on Twitter, among other slurs

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t look at tattle for a day and there is a new thread, came on to say she is always deleting snaps, should she not rehearse these snaps first at this rate and post later after she watches them back. She will never ever learn what a idiot

Be kind unless you are Keith the bigot talking about people who are gay, fat or a member of the travelling community.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sarah was it Keith you should tell to be kind? Only last year, 1 year into being the best stepped up daddy and influence to your child, and 1 year of you getting to love him, he was posting this on twitter!
so yes, the bigot is very kind I see 😀😀😀
Screenshot_20220318_140549_com.huawei.photos_edit_48927397474304.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
she doesn't seem to have a seat for Luke in the car. Is he travelling in the front seat beside her ?

also her walks on Wednesday went out the window as did spending the day with Luke abs doing things with him. She never ever seems to do child friendly things with him !

she is infuriating. So she said when she ate cleaner, higher protein diet she felt good and the weight was coming off. Now she is no longer doing that, doesn’t feel great and weight not moving. I think the answer is pretty clear Sarah tbh. Your not eating enough of the right foods and too much of the wrong foods. That’s just basic weight loss logic. You can not eat what she does and expect to maintain any level of consistent and sustainable weight loss or even get to a place of maintenance. It’s actually sad to see someone with zero education around weight loss/body composition having access to people who are at a low point because of their weight. Slimming world needs to go.

Reactions: 12
she doesn't seem to have a seat for Luke in the car. Is he travelling in the front seat beside her ?

also her walks on Wednesday went out the window as did spending the day with Luke abs doing things with him. She never ever seems to do child friendly things with him !
He should have a booster seat 😩

Reactions: 7
She nearly has me feeling sorry for her today because she looks genuinely upset. I agree with her about some people being fuckers here in regards to her weight though, you’d swear she was absolutely huge the way some people go on.
That said, the constant talking about struggling to conceive is so infuriating when she’s out drinking to beat the band on a regular basis. It’s the first thing you’d give up if you were serious about getting pregnant. I was just over a year trying to get pregnant with my last baby (never once did I hear the words secondary infertility) so I do understand how much it “consumes” you, but her words and her actions just don’t match up.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Will someone dm her there and ask her to unblock me for a sec so I can tell her a few home truths... then she can re-block me 🤗🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She just said ‘people are f**kers’. What business in their right mind would want to be associated with that ?! I give up. The world is gone mad 🙈🤣

• Haha
She nearly has me feeling sorry for her today because she looks genuinely upset. I agree with her about some people being fuckers here in regards to her weight though, you’d swear she was absolutely huge the way some people go on.
That said, the constant talking about struggling to conceive is so infuriating when she’s out drinking to beat the band on a regular basis. It’s the first thing you’d give up if you were serious about getting pregnant. I was just over a year trying to get pregnant with my last baby (never once did I hear the words secondary infertility) so I do understand how much it “consumes” you, but her words and her actions just don’t match up.
I don't think anyone on here is saying bad things about her weight. Just that she is obviously lying about how much she's gained. For people to relate to her she needs to be honest. It's been said many times that people don't judge her on her weight gain but just be honest

Will someone dm her there and ask her to unblock me for a sec so I can tell her a few home truths... then she can re-block me 🤗🤗
I'm such a saddo I set up a new account just so I could hear and listen to her shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't think anyone on here is saying bad things about her weight. Just that she is obviously lying about how much she's gained. For people to relate to her she needs to be honest. It's been said many times that people don't judge her on her weight gain but just be honest

I'm such a saddo I set up a new account just so I could hear and listen to her shite.
In fairness I’ve seen a couple of really mean things said about her weight in the past few threads. I think your right tho, if she was really open about how she’s struggling with her weight (and food to be honest) she probably wouldn’t get half as hard of time that she does.
I personally think she sets herself up for it in a way

Reactions: 12
When she keeps saying she wants answers? What the duck is she talking about? Answers to what? I thought she was given a diagnosis no? Also, has she dropped the fake endometriosis diagnosis as she hasn’t mentioned that in a while.

In fairness I’ve seen a couple of really mean things said about her weight in the past few threads. I think your right tho, if she was really open about how she’s struggling with her weight (and food to be honest) she probably wouldn’t get half as hard of time that she does.
I personally think she sets herself up for it in a way
She’s a slimming world consultant who ates all around her and cannot stay on plan for more than 3 days! She’s trying to blame it on a fake PCOS diagnosis and is turning a blind eye to the fact she eats and drinks morning, noon and night! I wouldn’t agree with slagging a person because they have weight on but she is like a parody 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I really can't see her getting a collab for a car. The ads/collabs she does are horrific, wouldn't entice you to buy anything!
Ya to be fair her only collabs are with complete crappy companies selling crap. Like oh my glam 🙄 and Dylan oaks , total trash.

Reactions: 8
Sarah was it Keith you should tell to be kind? Only last year, 1 year into being the best stepped up daddy and influence to your child, and 1 year of you getting to love him, he was posting this on twitter!
so yes, the bigot is very kind I see 😀😀😀View attachment 1208535
This creep and his piling on the lbs himself 🤦‍♀️

She’s like a broken record you’d swear she has been diagnosed with the worst possible thing out there. She needs to cop the f**k on and live in the real world. She’s delusional & opening her mouth is dangerous 🤬🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.