Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very very very odd that she’s after removing the stories. Like it makes no sense. Someone is after saying something

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Lukey is probably in his room eyes gone square from the switch and any other screen that was thrown at him, he's sitting on a mountain of buttons wrappers cos he doesn't like chocolate.....she's so full of tit doesn't want eggs in the house cos she'll just inhale them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Very very very odd that she’s after removing the stories. Like it makes no sense. Someone is after saying something
Someone 💯 said something 🤣🤣or else she was reading on here and she saw someone mention that by Sarah suggesting the radiologist giving her a diagnosis is unusual and may get into trouble 😈 ah well, this happens when these “public figures” share every single aspect of their lives 🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone 💯 said something 🤣🤣or else she was reading on here and she saw someone mention that by Sarah suggesting the radiologist giving her a diagnosis is unusual and may get into trouble 😈 ah well, this happens when these “public figures” share every single aspect of their lives 🤭🤣
It's time cumh and the lee road clinic is given her name and address and directed to war against Instagram as the cow has upset so many people the past few months,how dare she say that about the nurse giving the scan putting a girls career at risk,she is a very dangerous woman and I for one if she is given a car Thursday will give them all the info on her and her partner that is known for drink driving that could drive that said car at any chance

Reactions: 16
Copy of Sarah’s scan from today.

also got my hands on the report #HSEhacker

‘this lady asked me to confirm if she was pregnant or not.She also asked me to count how many baby potatoes cysts using the calculator on my iPhone. She then asked me did i think she had PCOS, appendicitis, prostate problems, testicular cysts and a silk pro maxed anus (I had never heard of the last one). Advised patient I cannot discuss scans and she told me she would text my husband & steal him off me. Referred on to psychotic services’
Actually can’t cope 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Audi have Lisa Jordan as BA so I can't see her getting collab with them. Dan seaman motors I think will collab with her. That's her big news for Thursday. She's so pathetic with her lies. She really really wants to be pregnant before Michelle and Brian have there baby. She doesn't deserve another child when she has no time and respect for the one she already has. Wednesday being her and lukey day. Last Wednesday she was down in killeagh for her fat sucking treatment where was lukey then. She's not a mother at all.

Reactions: 8
That’s the way to drive it on Sar…a big mug of creamy coffee

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shes gone to workout after that coffee full of cream 😂😂 what kind of mess does she walk away from when she leaves the bowl 🤮 do it for u I don't hate my body I love it would u ever go way and duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jeez she had me rattled yesterday evening with her BS, well done to everyone reporting let’s keep it up 💪🏻She didn’t get the response she wanted. Taken down her stories she knows how delusional she was sounding. Call the fool out. 🤬 the threads are flying some laugh yer a sound bunch 😜🤣 hope everyone has a great day 💜

Audi have Lisa Jordan as BA so I can't see her getting collab with them. Dan seaman motors I think will collab with her. That's her big news for Thursday. She's so pathetic with her lies. She really really wants to be pregnant before Michelle and Brian have there baby. She doesn't deserve another child when she has no time and respect for the one she already has. Wednesday being her and lukey day. Last Wednesday she was down in killeagh for her fat sucking treatment where was lukey then. She's not a mother at all.
I hope this witch Sarah hasn’t put too much stress on Michelle while she’s pregnant wishful thinking!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Proud that your child will eat burgers and pizza do you ever here the likes !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hope she puts the Lplates up!

Maybe she should get Keith to try a few new foods as well 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.