Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The head on her, you'd imagine the first thing she'd of done today was hop in the shower 😱 Sarah NoBODY asked you what bra you were wearing ffs get a grip 🙄

Found the model pic on the Love Cherish insta page. March 5th 2020 - I thought Brian had taken the shower gel by that point?
Oh sweetest divine Mother 🙈

Reactions: 9
You can tell in the model pic how the dress is meant to hang in a v shape with the straps delicate..she has the v steamrolled into a U shape and the straps are under fierce pressure....I'm smaller than her and I wouldnt get near a 12

Reactions: 6
The absolute cheek of her asking are we all excited about the kids going back to school she had her own for 2 days this week. Little miss hes my world and I dont co parent I have him 95% of the time 🤣🤣. The only thing that she does that is 95% is be off plan

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Everyone in her circle must really dislike her and love to see her making a tit of herself to leave her out in a dress that looks like that. Meave from love cherish wasn't resharing that particular picture.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t want to come across as thick but what the duck is an sp meal?

Reactions: 7
It’s slimming world lingo. Can’t remember exactly what it is (never got fully indoctrinated thank duck 🤣) but SP is a particular way of eating within the SW plan.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Speed certain veg and fruit (no bananas maybe no pineapple I stand to be corrected definitely no spuds or like starchy veg ) protein once its lean
No carbs just protein and speed! slimming world thing
got it in one......... Guess who was a member at one stage or another 🤔
Edit (worded that wrong now the guess WHO bit I was referring to myself 🙋‍♀️)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion
Basically more advise to eat more ham in fact half a plate of ham and half a plate of beans! Carb free (even though with SW carbs are free but they tell you forget them for a faster weight loss) 😳🫣 but good to know Sarah is being conscious of her PCOS and her food because I mean that’s going to be such a help 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder has either of them ever been tested for STI's? As some of them can effect fertility. Just a thought if she's tried to get pregant with every fella she's been with then she clearly hasn't been using protection 🤔

Reactions: 8
I'd say Meave from Love Cherish is only fuxking raging that Sarah tagged her. Let's see will she share it on her own Instagram? Shocking advertisement for her shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.