Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are the rest of you still waiting for the sandwich filler video? I am still over here with two slices of bread not knowing what to do

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Failing to see where it says add mi wadi maybe that's what's filling her full of tit
Screenshot_20220419-174340_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
Morning thoughts πŸ’­
I really fucked up again last night... Didn't I ... You did...
duck, it's getting so hard to keep up with my lies, I can't bleeping remember what I told them last week but those c**ts on tattle can πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Audi have Lisa Jordan as BA so I can't see her getting collab with them. Dan seaman motors I think will collab with her. That's her big news for Thursday. She's so pathetic with her lies. She really really wants to be pregnant before Michelle and Brian have there baby. She doesn't deserve another child when she has no time and respect for the one she already has. Wednesday being her and lukey day. Last Wednesday she was down in killeagh for her fat sucking treatment where was lukey then. She's not a mother at all.
And Greedy Grabby Sabby Sabrina Hill is BA for a Mercedes dealership. Burp and Teet both drive Renault ??? Who is the Renault dealer in Cork ? Can she be BA for a car if she is on a provisional ? Are the guards aware she is on a provisional ?

Reactions: 5
Was it not only a few weeks ago that she says she only uses 3- 4 oh my glam makeup products that's all she ever needs and it makes it so easy but now she is saying there is over 10 Make up products brushes, palettes lipsticks that she needs and uses and we should all get home with her code for b perfect πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ she would sell her soul to the devil that one πŸ™„

Reactions: 12
She won’t get a collab for a car πŸ˜‚ she wouldn’t get a collab for a sulky she is a scumbag. She has no decent collabs to her name
I really want to see her on a sulky now. Hilarious post. The bar is very low for the proud mom moment. But again she can't see that in trying to hurt Brian by making out the child is the image of ham head, she makes herself look like a tit mother. Lukey will be smoking 20 John player soon to be like stepped up daddy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And Greedy Grabby Sabby Sabrina Hill is BA for a Mercedes dealership. Burp and Teet both drive Renault ??? Who is the Renault dealer in Cork ? Can she be BA for a car if she is on a provisional ? Are the guards aware she is on a provisional ?
Keith drives an opel astra

Reactions: 4
It was said on the last thread that a neighbour of Sarahs allegedly reported her to the Guards and gave times she drives unaccompanied.

• Wow
Very very very odd that she’s after removing the stories. Like it makes no sense. Someone is after saying something
I'm sure she removed cos she was reported so many times. She's such a dope. When will she ever learn to shut her mouth

Reactions: 7
Yes and we should all keep reporting her false, misleading , upsetting Bs & lies !!!!! when she speaks about certain things πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Lads what's with the obsession with having her initials on everything?? Jewelry runners phone cases, Keith's initials, Luke's initials, is she worried she'll forget??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
  • Wow
I really want to see her on a sulky now. Hilarious post. The bar is very low for the proud mom moment. But again she can't see that in trying to hurt Brian by making out the child is the image of ham head, she makes herself look like a tit mother. Lukey will be smoking 20 John player soon to be like stepped up daddy
I can’t believe she shares what she does. She makes herself look so bad it’s crazy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’d love to see her on a sulky. She has the confidence for it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Lads what's with the obsession with having her initials on everything?? Jewelry runners phone cases, Keith's initials, Luke's initials, is she worried she'll forget??
I know! I find it bizarre that a grown woman has her name/initials on EVERYTHING

• Haha
didn't she say she was going to the counsellor for 6 years??? not just during/after lockdown???
Who knows because Sarah certainly hasn't a clue πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ she said she had been to a few but herself and Jean just clicked it was like talking to her ma wtf 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
For a girl that suffers with weight and obsessive bad eating habits the fact that she is proud her son is eating pizzas and burgers is unfathomable..... Like ffs does she want her son on the same "journey" as her? Obsessed with food and overweight. Does she want him bullied in the playground cos he's fat. She is a complete idiot. I actually can't anymore she puts me into a rage with her bullshit. Not alot to be said for her family either the fact they won't rein this witch in.

Reactions: 15
For a girl that suffers with weight and obsessive bad eating habits the fact that she is proud her son is eating pizzas and burgers is unfathomable..... Like ffs does she want her son on the same "journey" as her? Obsessed with food and overweight. Does she want him bullied in the playground cos he's fat. She is a complete idiot. I actually can't anymore she puts me into a rage with her bullshit. Not alot to be said for her family either the fact they won't rein this witch in.
I know this really hit me, he's a fussy eater and she's delighted he wants burgers and pizza? Her cheese sauce probably revolts him. I bet he is less fussy at his father's house, now I'm no fan of his dad either but I bet you he eats better food there and not cheesy bodados or hang πŸ˜‰ 😜

Reactions: 3
I know this really hit me, he's a fussy eater and she's delighted he wants burgers and pizza? Her cheese sauce probably revolts him. I bet he is less fussy at his father's house, now I'm no fan of his dad either but I bet you he eats better food there and not cheesy bodados or hang πŸ˜‰ 😜
I don't think I've ever seen her make a dinner. Like a meat and 2 veg sort of dinner. Luke does look a little on the thin side I thought but teaching him her distorted views of food is not going to help.

Reactions: 10
I don't think I've ever seen her make a dinner. Like a meat and 2 veg sort of dinner. Luke does look a little on the thin side I thought but teaching him her distorted views of food is not going to help.
Agree! We've seen him eating waffles with red sauce in a wrap Thats about the extent of the cooking she does I'd say

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.