Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't even have that many followers to get a car collab 🤯 unless they just let her test drive one for a few weeks I really can't see it happening.

Any one who knows luke knows he's glued to his switch and when that dies he's onto his ipad he's sleeping past 9 cos he was up all night playing gran teft auto with his stepped up daddy and they laughed didn't they they did 🤨 he wants so much to not b like stepped up daddy he's eating burgers and pizzas but really that's cos I want to save the chicken nuggets for tweet 🥰 when lukey asked could he have nuggets for dinner I said no they are for ur stepped up daddio u have to have a pizza like mom it'll b our new thing and I'll make it content then we were knotted weren't we, we were. So now we are playing cards and lukey is locked into his room #blessed

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lovely healthy food habits there for lukey going forward! Maybe sit down at a table with him sometime and eat together nah? 2nd week of the easter holidays and all we've seen is the child brought to the pub 🙄

Reactions: 9
Lovely healthy food habits there for lukey going forward! Maybe sit down at a table with him sometime and eat together nah? 2nd week of the easter holidays and all we've seen is the child brought to the pub 🙄
But if u knew luke ud know he asked to go to the pub he loves it there loves the smell of stale piss and watching his mother get shitfaced and fight with his new daddy

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The sad part of this is that she probably was inundated with women struggling to become mothers wondering how she is being seen and diagnosed so quickly from her first 'fertility, pcos' apt ... shes such a liar its disgraceful... 90 cysts me hole...

Reactions: 14
I really can't see her getting a collab for a car. The ads/collabs she does are horrific, wouldn't entice you to buy anything!

She won’t get a collab for a car 😂 she wouldn’t get a collab for a sulky she is a scumbag. She has no decent collabs to her name

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wednesday morning to do list -

Consume a creamy coffee with 1000 calories and moan I am not loosing weight as quick as I would like …

spout about how luke now likes pizzas, burgers and other shite the mommy loves .. real cause to be proud #mommygoals

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Their probably going about a Jeep higher purchase our what ever monthly payments between them, The family car they will need for all the journeys ahead 🤦‍♀️ We need a another Dear Diary update before the day is out 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So I think I figured out what is actually wrong with her. Sarah is suffering from Mad Piggy Disease a disease that effects common sense, common decency and causes the sufferer to think everyday task like washing themselves, their hair, keeping their offspring alive etc are major life achievements

Sufferes can also suffer from an over inflated sense of self importance, over confidence and tend to contradict themselves a lot.

Studies have shown its brough about by over consumption of pork products, in particular the over consumption of sausage - the food and human kind

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I highly doubt a car collab. I think mentioning last week was putting feelers out there - wishful thinking! Also it would be really unprofessional of any dealerships to do a collab with someone holding just a learner permit and flaunting the driving around illegally

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.