Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The people who comment on her pics are SO the type of people who I would expect to comment on her pics. Their bios usually read “just for fun 🤪 no hate ❌
Proud ma to Kayden Jayden and Hayden 👩‍👧‍👧
Engaged 💍to Dave my whole 🌎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

brandambassador

VIP Member
I know I’ve mentioned we had ivf to have our son. I can’t have a second baby I have MS, my first and only pregnancy resulted in such damage to my bowel wall I have a colostomy bag. I’m mid 30s! At the moment we are exploring surrogacy which was all know is mainly Ukraine based. But im also booked for a hysterectomy for June which I haven’t even told my mother or sisters yet- because my cycle and my MS together to crippling me each month & my uterus contracting affects my bowel. I’m so upset I was in convulsions again yesterday with my husband over it all. So I am sorry if I moan too much here about Sarah I’m just truly heartbroken we long for another child and I long for good health but she is doing this because Brian is expecting a new baby. She never mentioned baby until Brian announced the new baby. She’s using a pregnancy for attention and until she gets pregnant she’s using her ‘fertility’ woes for attention. She’s a fat drunk cunt & she sickens me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

brandambassador

VIP Member
Copy of Sarah’s scan from today.

also got my hands on the report #HSEhacker

‘this lady asked me to confirm if she was pregnant or not.She also asked me to count how many baby potatoes cysts using the calculator on my iPhone. She then asked me did i think she had PCOS, appendicitis, prostate problems, testicular cysts and a silk pro maxed anus (I had never heard of the last one). Advised patient I cannot discuss scans and she told me she would text my husband & steal him off me. Referred on to psychotic services’

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

brandambassador

VIP Member
I said I would come on for the chats…
So I had a free consult with therapie today.
So it’s no cysts that I have, it’s testicles. Which might explain why I haven’t been getting pregnant when giving it to Keith up the arse.
They said I need to lose weight but I told them I can’t as I have PCOS. So they said Sarahhhhh guurl you’ll be the size of Tina before you have that baby & you’ll be putting yourself at risk when pregnant. I said yea but the freebies and the sponsorship deals would be worth it - I could do a collab with sweet king and tell any pregnant women with diabetes that the sweets would do no harm?
Anyway we laughed and laughed at Keith’s tiny mickey and we’ve decided to do ivf and I’ll take ye all on the journey xx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The gas thing is she hasn’t done as much as bring Luke to a playground all Easter holidays and here she is foaming at the gash for another child to ignore with the stepped up bigot

• Haha
  • Heart
Hi Sarah, fellow mother here to a 5yr old boy while that is most defo the only thing we have in common I feel the need to tell you this, I like you(no matter how you try to dress yours up) find myself in a recent enough relationship (10 months) where we are only both still discovering things about each other but guess what Sarah !!!! I put my little boy first and by first I mean ahead of everyone even myself 😱 tonight I was supposed to have a cinema date but as I was working all day I didn’t want to leave my child for any longer in his nanas house as I felt bad that I didn’t get to spend time with him all day sooooooo guess what Sarah!!! I cancelled my date and here I am now about to start a movie night with my little man just the two of us, ohhhh and Sarah we have also did plenty of stuff over the Easter holidays, we went to Funderland, we went to Fota, we went on an Easter egg hunt, we even rang Shandon bells things children find fun we never set foot inside a pub door because I know Sarah that the kids don’t enjoy it as much as adults 🤦🏻‍♀️I will never understand how you can spend so little time with your beautiful lil boy and pawn him off on everyone, the guilt would tear me apart, up your parenting game girl !!!!

• Heart

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
I just showed my husband the back photo and asked for his opinion. He said frumpy. I said it's grim isn't it? He goes ' well she's happy and we are the ones complaining so who are the grim ones'...
Anyone know how to apply for a divorce?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
So tattlers, I had a date tonight, we laughed and we laughed. It's still early days but I was thinking our next date could be at Therapie , the views looked stunning.
Do you all think it's too soon ?

• Haha
Reactions: 41

brandambassador

VIP Member
I've been waiting patiently from thurs for the next chapter in the fertility journey I've also been waiting even longer on the sandwich fillers recipes 2 loaves are blue moulded. I've been to tesco and got fresh bread if this bigot fucker doesnt post them soon I'll refuse to heart anymore of her videos/reels last chance sars!!
You are so fucking ungrateful I gave you sanghggwhithtch recipes last week.

look here’s a few for the week ahead.

1. BLT (Burping Bacon, Loud Lettuce, Tomato Tramp)
2. KLUB Sangwhitch (De Barrs Club KLUB)
3. HEAD Tuna Melt (squeeze the fishy smell out of your bicycle shorts)
4. PCOS Potato Chips Or Spuds
5. The journey sangwhitich - take 3 packets of family pack ham into the passenger seat & travel to your next destination

if there’s enough love on my post I will do a live and cook some of my recipes ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
So tattlers, I had a date tonight, we laughed and we laughed. It's still early days but I was thinking our next date could be at Therapie , the views looked stunning.
Do you all think it's too soon ?
Is it possible you are already pregnant? We all know you so we know how happy you are with the unit you have created. Have you thought about Clarney for the honeymoon? Would you be interested in adopting a little boy who appears to be an orphan?

• Haha
Reactions: 39

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
Tuesday - hospital apt, working
Wed - eyelash apt and blow dry apt
Thursday - gone for the day on her fertility bullshit
Friday - goes out for coffee in morning, goes out for dinner that night
Saturday - spent the day getting ready and gone out for night and staying in hotel
Yet claims with her big bulldog head on her that she has Luke 95% of the time. She does fuck all with that child. She’s the most selfish useless mother I’ve ever come across online. She boils my blood. All this fertility shite and she has a beautiful little boy at home and she does nothing with him bar putting up the odd reel bout how much she loves him etc and getting him to repeat bull shit lines she has drummed into him. Look after the child you have and be grateful to have him before you bring another child into this shit show you fuckin eejit. Oh btw your tan is a disgrace 🖕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
It’s all very Jeremy Kyle isn’t it? I can already see the tagline “you ignore the child you have; stop trying to make your ex jealous by trying for another with a bigot you’ve known a year”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38