Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any one who knows luke knows he's glued to his switch and when that dies he's onto his ipad he's sleeping past 9 cos he was up all night playing gran teft auto with his stepped up daddy and they laughed didn't they they did šŸ¤Ø he wants so much to not b like stepped up daddy he's eating burgers and pizzas but really that's cos I want to save the chicken nuggets for tweet šŸ„° when lukey asked could he have nuggets for dinner I said no they are for ur stepped up daddio u have to have a pizza like mom it'll b our new thing and I'll make it content then we were knotted weren't we, we were. So now we are playing cards and lukey is locked into his room #blessed
You're on fire šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I can't watch her any more as she makes me so mad to the point where I want to throw my phone in the fire, but love catching up here šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When she keeps saying she wants answers? What the duck is she talking about? Answers to what? I thought she was given a diagnosis no? Also, has she dropped the fake endometriosis diagnosis as she hasnā€™t mentioned that in a while.

Sheā€™s a slimming world consultant who ates all around her and cannot stay on plan for more than 3 days! Sheā€™s trying to blame it on a fake PCOS diagnosis and is turning a blind eye to the fact she eats and drinks morning, noon and night! I wouldnā€™t agree with slagging a person because they have weight on but she is like a parody šŸ˜©
Oh look I totally get it, the stuff she comes out for a slimming world consultant is mad, the bank holiday weekend just gone showed that. She definitely sets herself up for people to judge considering she canā€™t stay on plan for even a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Notice she didnā€™t say the number of cysts this time, just that there were ā€œmoreā€. Iā€™d say she was told the number sheā€™s claiming to have is impossible

Reactions: 9
A few things to consider...

Sarah is much closer to her start weight than her target, it is far more obvious in the flesh when she cannot use filters or hide her bulk behind others.

Her job is to advise on weight loss, she has already had to cut down on her groups because she does not have the numbers she once had. Before she was an inspiration, now she is a failure.

Her dream life, married to Brian with the baby girl is in tatters, Brian is having the baby with someone else.

She has tethered herself to an ignoramus, she cannot admit how disgusting he is because she would lose face. For Sarah, the way she is perceived is everything to her, she would rather be stuck with a vile bigot who uses the word fat regularly as an insult ( but we must all #be kind and ignore it?) than be single.

She is desperate to be pregnant for attention, Ciara is in her baby bubble, Kate is pregnant again, Donna is on another planet completely where her hair looks good and all Sarah has is keith and an alcohol problem. ( luke does not count in her eyes)

Her brand deals have dried up, she still only has the same downmarket ones and now has the worry of whether they will be renewed. Any new brand that does a simple Google search sees Keith's tweets and is directed here. After the sweet king stories any company that wants to fo a collab with her must be crazy.

......and it is all her own fault

Reactions: 30
Notice she didnā€™t say the number of cysts this time, just that there were ā€œmoreā€. Iā€™d say she was told the number sheā€™s claiming to have is impossible
Surely if there was that many she would be told surgery is needed even to get rid of them itā€™s baffling really until next time she will have more added on šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Will someone with a discount code for SweetKing buy her a bag of Jellys. She was so good to Mums trying to conceive at mothers day. The jellyā€™s will cheer her up no end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If she had 80 plus cysts, she wouldnā€™t be standing! Follicles is what she has. Christ almighty, Iā€™m on my knees with pain when 1 cyst grows and bursts, not to mind Mrs Motivator bating back the pints and going to the gym with 80 odd! Iā€™ll say it again- sheā€™s the most dangerous kind of liar there is. You can see she believes her own lies

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She nearly has me feeling sorry for her today because she looks genuinely upset. I agree with her about some people being fuckers here in regards to her weight though, youā€™d swear she was absolutely huge the way some people go on.
That said, the constant talking about struggling to conceive is so infuriating when sheā€™s out drinking to beat the band on a regular basis. Itā€™s the first thing youā€™d give up if you were serious about getting pregnant. I was just over a year trying to get pregnant with my last baby (never once did I hear the words secondary infertility) so I do understand how much it ā€œconsumesā€ you, but her words and her actions just donā€™t match up.
I donā€™t agree with shaming someone for their weight Iā€™m a size 16 myself but Sarah draws it on herself yes sheā€™s put on some weight over the past 2 years and no she doesnā€™t deserve to be scrutinised for it but itā€™s just the lies that catch her not being honest about her weight ( Iā€™m in a large but should of got a medium Iā€™m in a 16 but should of got a 14 ) and the clothes bate onto her šŸ™ˆ either she doesnā€™t no her size or sheā€™s lying every time šŸ«£ if she was honest ppl wouldnā€™t slag her over her weight and she might actually be more likeable because she would be more relatable ppl can relate to losing weight and putting up weight

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She nearly has me feeling sorry for her today because she looks genuinely upset. I agree with her about some people being fuckers here in regards to her weight though, youā€™d swear she was absolutely huge the way some people go on.
That said, the constant talking about struggling to conceive is so infuriating when sheā€™s out drinking to beat the band on a regular basis. Itā€™s the first thing youā€™d give up if you were serious about getting pregnant. I was just over a year trying to get pregnant with my last baby (never once did I hear the words secondary infertility) so I do understand how much it ā€œconsumesā€ you, but her words and her actions just donā€™t match up.
There have been some bad comments about her weight but she isnā€™t even huge to be fair. She is the one who is obsessed with it and shites on about it all day everyday. If she cleaned her diet up she would feel better weight or no weight. I just donā€™t believe anyone mentioned secondary infertility to her.

Reactions: 9
There have been some bad comments about her weight but she isnā€™t even huge to be fair. She is the one who is obsessed with it and shites on about it all day everyday. If she cleaned her diet up she would feel better weight or no weight. I just donā€™t believe anyone mentioned secondary infertility to her.
Me neither! She isnā€™t even being honest about how long sheā€™s with the bigot sure šŸ¤£ like she was hardly trying for a baby with him the moment she got with him. Delusional spoofer

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I donā€™t agree with shaming someone for their weight Iā€™m a size 16 myself but Sarah draws it on herself yes sheā€™s put on some weight over the past 2 years and no she doesnā€™t deserve to be scrutinised for it but itā€™s just the lies that catch her not being honest about her weight ( Iā€™m in a large but should of got a medium Iā€™m in a 16 but should of got a 14 ) and the clothes bate onto her šŸ™ˆ either she doesnā€™t no her size or sheā€™s lying every time šŸ«£ if she was honest ppl wouldnā€™t slag her over her weight and she might actually be more likeable because she would be more relatable ppl can relate to losing weight and putting up weight
Well now adays you can't actually go by clothes sizing cause there fucked up.

Reactions: 4
Me neither! She isnā€™t even being honest about how long sheā€™s with the bigot sure šŸ¤£ like she was hardly trying for a baby with him the moment she got with him. Delusional spoofer
She kills me with all her lies. She needs to start writing them down to stay on track šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ the timeline with bigot is the funniest.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am clueless when it comes to pregnancy talk but can someone tell me what secondary fertility is?

Reactions: 1
Well now adays you can't actually go by clothes sizing cause there fucked up.
Yess definitely but I do find Tesco and dunnes true to size forget pennyā€™s šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚ but even if she said they are a big fit size down youā€™d say yeah grand that can happen but the lying about her size why like šŸ™„

Reactions: 4
Say what you want about the ethics commenting on her weight šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

her page is a weight loss page itā€™s all she bleeping talks about sheā€™s obsessed with it much more. We like the shits And giggles.

sheā€™s trying to make it a fertility page to stop these comments. And failing miserably at that also

Reactions: 17
I am clueless when it comes to pregnancy talk but can someone tell me what secondary fertility is?
Dr Google tells me itā€™s when you have one baby naturally but canā€™t get pregnant the second time. Dr burp might have more info because she has done her research šŸ§

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't know if I can wrap my head around this. She's a sw consultant and has an IG account for weightless while all the time she's gaining šŸ¤” how has she either at this stage?
It's like a bank manager having sticky fingers, just wouldn't be allowed to continue the job.
I have zero problem with anyone gaining weight. Little porky myself! But by jesus just tell the truth Sarah. U would prob get alot of support if u just said u were really struggling and needed some motivation to get back on track.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I dont care what weight she is, much like the other instahuns who claim to be XS etc. But what really winds me up is that we have a huge problem in Ireland with obesity and there needs to be genuine educated advice freely available to people who wish to address their own weight. What we dont need is someone coming on telling their followers they can have cheese smothered toast at night because its free or hex A. She hasnt a bleeping clue what she is on about.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.