Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she actually comes on every single day and says she has met someone who has complimented her on something

Imagine talking to your friends/family and slipping into conversation every single day I met such and such a person and they told me my skin is glowing
Or I was in dunnes today and I met someone and they asked me how I did my hair
Or I met someone out yesterday and they said I’m the happiest I looked in ages

I’d get some slagging!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Does anyone have a notion what Beddy does be saying? Am I missing any words of wisdom?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It just shows how incompetent the salon is if they would book her in for an appointment that is too short to get anything accomplished. I would be worried that they would rush my treatment based on Sarahs stories that they do not give enough time for a wash and blow dry.
I also wonder does their insurance cover someone uninsured doing their own hair, especially if it is for their own profit, does Sarah have insurance to use her own tools in the salon?
That salon is far from professionally run 🤣 It’s operated exactly the way you think it would be with a couple of Burps at the helm.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No Sarah, it's not PCOS that's stalling your weight loss, maybe it's because you are snarfing so much food all day, every day, and when you aren't eating you are thinking about eating or talking about eating, it's beyond tedious.
She's showing us everything she eats and anyone can see it's far too much for someone of her height.
Weight loss is easy: calories going in must be less than calories going out. Simple.
And sorry I don't believe anyone is complimenting the skin on that hairy face.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seems to me she gained a lot when she started going out with quiche.

Sarah you must be off your game if you think you should be loosing weight with all the shite you eat and all the sessions you go on. It 100% makes sense you are gaining weight. Get real

Reactions: 21
Quiche must be going out for drinks. She always does her little needy montage of love when she's feeling insecure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Her new autobiography is out...

"Sarah Burke- My silent battle- even though I don't shut the duck up about it'

Should be a good book..

Seriously though HOW does she not cop on that drinking alot of alcohol plus eating what she wants every single weekend plus during the week is not the issue ? Blows my mind how deluded she is

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How does she not see she blames EVERYTHING on not losing weight on everything other than herself. She is some pity.

Reactions: 9
She'd lose weight if she backed away from the table and layed off the creamy coffees and carb over load.......mini burp doesn't stand a chance I thought I had an unhealthy relationship with food but she takes the biscuit in fact she took the pack of biscuits and ate them even tho she's not gone on them 😑😑

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.