Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The child gags when he's eating.... get the hint Burps your food is rank... poor kid

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yup thatā€™s her, amazing achievement for her, donā€™t get me wrong but it wasnā€™t because of sw..
Why the he'll lie about it. I'm delighted for her she lost 11 stone but if she had surgery it's not down to SW!
Sorry I don't mean to derail the thread

Reactions: 3
Jesus fir the past three years sheā€™d give out stink it the doctor didnā€™t prescribe an antibiotic and steroid.

Now itā€™s oh they hand them out to everyone. duck sake do you know what it is with burp face and her own hair she had to blowdry and her gammy fuckin nails sheā€™s never ever ever ever ever happy or just content

Reactions: 15
He's probably sick.from eating all his meals from that black burnt on food bacteria ridden excuse for an airfryer...christ the dirt of her. Also Sars maybe if your child is sick put a coat on him at least..not warm at all in Cork today

Reactions: 22
Why the he'll lie about it. I'm delighted for her she lost 11 stone but if she had surgery it's not down to SW!
Sorry I don't mean to derail the thread
Yeah exactly I just mean from the sw point of view of their consultantsā€¦they obviously donā€™t care once the cash is coming in

Reactions: 1
She is addicted to sickness and attention. How do people find this type of stuff entertaining? I had to finally unfollow Sineads Bites for the same reason, sick every week & spends her days detailing every symptom & every thought about it. We get it. Bore off.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Burp still hasn't put a jacket on the kid after collecting him from his class :p
Screenshot_20220330_211026.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is addicted to sickness and attention. How do people find this type of stuff entertaining? I had to finally unfollow Sineads Bites for the same reason, sick every week & spends her days detailing every symptom & every thought about it. We get it. Bore off.
I just blitz through her stories lately. I know sheā€™s had a rough trot recently but the ā€˜yeah we can do thisā€™ posts are just a bit much for me at the moment. Would take her over Burp any day though as she actually seems sound, and not a monstrous head like Sar.

Reactions: 11
I just blitz through her stories lately. I know sheā€™s had a rough trot recently but the ā€˜yeah we can do thisā€™ posts are just a bit much for me at the moment. Would take her over Burp any day though as she actually seems sound, and not a monstrous head like Sar.
Itā€™s painful. You can be positive without using 100 cliches a day. I know she has been through some horrible times & is a million times better than Sar but I canā€™t cope with that kind of shite šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
The friend then putting on her seat belt, and then taking her hand out of it šŸ¤”

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The size of her sitting in the chair doing her hair!!! Girlz she is some woman for editing pictures, Iā€™d love to see her in real life šŸ™Š

Reactions: 6
If they were ā€œup the walls busyā€ would she not get up off her hole and dry her own hair at home instead of taking up a chair and doing it there herself. Also what kind of an expression has she on her face while looking at herself

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So the salon was "too busy" for them to blow dry her hair, it looks deserted to me šŸ¤”
How odd to take an appointment that they don't have time to fully complete, I would be raging if I had to dry my own freaking hair in a salon!

Reactions: 6
So the salon was "too busy" for them to blow dry her hair, it looks deserted to me šŸ¤”
How odd to take an appointment that they don't have time to fully complete, I would be raging if I had to dry my own freaking hair in a salon!
Health and safety and insurance would never allow it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.