Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
State of her pulling away at her horse hair in the car and she mad for something to be wrong with her child 😩

Reactions: 11
State of her pulling away at her horse hair in the car and she mad for something to be wrong with her child 😩
Way before I even knew what tattle was.. I had unfollowed Sarah for this precise reason...constantly having luke at the doctor..constantly saying he was sick...like it was obsessive... now she's added herself to the diagnostic mix... fml

Reactions: 18
She is the rudest pig going. She is always so rude about people who are out there working, dunnes, the doctor, the hospital. Like cop the duck on you scourge on society. There’s probably duck all wrong with him like the million other times she takes him to the doctor. They probably can’t stand the sight of her so left her until last & I don’t blame them I would do the same to her.
You have the wrong person, she’s actually very friendly.. you must forget the time she told us all we should tell everyone we meet to have a nice day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She was on months ago about the child sniffing and it was annoying her, it sounds more behavioral than physical. Rough few years on the child and she needs to stop talking about the child while he is with her, she might think he is not listening but he could be taking it all in.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There is absolutely nothing wrong with that child she needs to get a grip. She’s only looking for something to be wrong. He’s behind her bet into the tablet then as she talks away about him as if he isn’t there and can’t hear her. What an utter gowl there are no other words. And of course ye were left til last I’m sure the doctor is well sick of her coming in with yet another dose of makeyuppyitis

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She was on months ago about the child sniffing and it was annoying her, it sounds more behavioral than physical. Rough few years on the child and she needs to stop talking about the child while he is with her, she might think he is not listening but he could be taking it all in.
And at that age they do, they're like sponges. One of mine is 5, have to watch everything you say in front of him, ears would be cocked listening!!

Reactions: 4
Diabetes
Asthma
Tonsillitis

just a few of the things she pushed for diagnosis with back and forth to south doc and the mercy

• Wow
Diabetes
Asthma
Tonsillitis

just a few of the things she pushed for diagnosis with back and forth to south doc and the mercy
Oh ya I remember her a few years back going on about him being thirsty and peeing a lot. Not a word about that lately lol

Reactions: 5
There is absolutely nothing wrong with that child she needs to get a grip. She’s only looking for something to be wrong. He’s behind her bet into the tablet then as she talks away about him as if he isn’t there and can’t hear her. What an utter gowl there are no other words. And of course ye were left til last I’m sure the doctor is well sick of her coming in with yet another dose of makeyuppyitis
Makeyuppyitis 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I would imagine she is addicted to attention as she gained attention years ago from the big weight loss 🙄 she’s trying to relive the attention via the fictional ailments and she’s projecting that onto her son now! Greasy bastard.

Reactions: 11
Way before I even knew what tattle was.. I had unfollowed Sarah for this precise reason...constantly having luke at the doctor..constantly saying he was sick...like it was obsessive... now she's added herself to the diagnostic mix... fml
I was the exact same a few years ago when I first found her she used to come on and be like oh I just put Luke to bed there he’s sick all day etc etc I had to unfollow! Followed again after I was told about tattle so it’s just for pure entertainment now 🤣

Reactions: 8
Would you not be mortified talking into the phone spieling on about shite all and your friend there beside you waiting for you to be done?! I cringed for her when I realised she was in the car with Ciara, whatever about the child who shouldn’t be spoken about in front of him either.

• Heart
What’s the bets the child will start being vuuuuury sick with his triple the size tonsil. He’ll just have to get them out. They’ll be seen asap by the TOP ent consultant in cork. He’ll actually fly back from his holidays just to see Luke because he’ll have been vuuuuuuury bad and sar will be soooooo worried

What’s the bets the child will start being vuuuuury sick with his triple the size tonsil. He’ll just have to get them out. They’ll be seen asap by the TOP ent consultant in cork. He’ll actually fly back from his holidays just to see Luke because he’ll have been vuuuuuuury bad and sar will be soooooo worried
AND the consultant will be sat waiting for them. Our sar doesn’t wait for No wan.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone know is teckwandoh is anything related to Tae-Kwon-Do?
Nah hun it’s teck wann dough! She loves bread and pizza so hers is a special class for lukeoland so she can get the dough into her! Sure it’s free and speed so she will drive it on. The big gowl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
This will be going on now with the tonsils. They don’t take them out these days unless they really need to. I got mine out when I was 16 and I had 6/5 years of tonsillitis every 4/6 weeks before they removed them! She will forget about PCOS now 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.