Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
+1 on the benefits train, her goal in life is to be a lady who lunches (i.e. doesn’t really do anything) while her child(ren) are at school and their dads are out working hard to pay her maintenance for sitting on her hole tiktoking.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So now all of a sudden after it’s said here that she’s never mentioned any issues all these years and her PCOS has come out of nowhere, she had in fact loads of symptoms. Ya right.

She started talking to keep it up this time 2 years ago? I’m confused by her time line. I’d say she has multiple versions to every story

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So now all of a sudden after it’s said here that she’s never mentioned any issues all these years and her PCOS has come out of nowhere, she had in fact loads of symptoms. Ya right.

She started talking to keep it up this time 2 years ago? I’m confused by her time line. I’d say she has multiple versions to every story
This time 2 years ago she was BEGGING Brian to come back and she was still begging him in September. She would ask him to explain why he left and would try to bring it around to him coming back home without any wedding pressure. When luke was with Brian she was constantly face timing him and would get hysterical if it wasn't answered, because she needed to see her son was OK. The minute she said hello to Luke, she would start questioning Brian and asking him to meet for a chat.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.