Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knows full well it’s the pints and pies that are piling onto her, but every binge is the last one and she’ll get back on plan tomorrow. Except tomorrow never comes 🙄

Reactions: 15
Yup that’s her, amazing achievement for her, don’t get me wrong but it wasn’t because of sw..
She also suffers with PCOS and used to promote supplements to help on her social media.. and her group talks were always about herself.

Was her montage a little preview for an anniversary post or is it their anniversary already seeing as she's so shady with the dates. A whole two weeks after she was supposedly getting married and going to counselling and crying down the phone on her Instagram all while Keith seemed to be around for the ride at least. Literally have no sympathy left for this one

Reactions: 15
Ok. Last night when in bed - tired, @Alucia tagged me in a screen shot of Teeths naked chest & I genuinely thought she was just being a bleep screen shutting it to replay the torture of the weekend in my head. This morning I realised that it was a brand new reel with more exposed belly flesh from him & im just not able for the day. Between this & knowing that a 118 year old pilot will be flying Julie’s plane to Lanzarote today it’s a manic day before noon

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ok. Last night when in bed - tired, @Alucia tagged me in a screen shot of Teeths naked chest & I genuinely thought she was just being a bleep screen shutting it to replay the torture of the weekend in my head. This morning I realised that it was a brand new reel with more exposed belly flesh from him & im just not able for the day. Between this & knowing that a 118 year old pilot will be flying Julie’s plane to Lanzarote today it’s a manic day before noon
Aw no, I was just giving you the heads (nipples) up :love:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I've seen more of his nip nips this week than I have my own partners. 🤨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She also suffers with PCOS and used to promote supplements to help on her social media.. and her group talks were always about herself.
Jaysus really? I wasn’t in her group at all but a member of her group told me about her surgery.
When gastric band lady was a member before she turned consultant she was attending at same time as the girl who told me, this girl was raging cos every weigh in gastric band lady had great losses…of course she did..she had weight loss surgery

Reactions: 2
Jaysus really? I wasn’t in her group at all but a member of her group told me about her surgery.
When gastric band lady was a member before she turned consultant she was attending at same time as the girl who told me, this girl was raging cos every weigh in gastric band lady had great losses…of course she did..she had weight loss surgery

Is this effy? She actually has her own thread !!

Poor jean just got the ears talked off her. I told ye my counsellor broke up with me just recently after 6 months as she felt we were getting nowhere 🤪🤪🤪 so now I’m just here wishing the days away and hoping for a miracle. This bleep then thinks it’s a game. She’s struggling 16 years with weight. No you’re not Sarah. It’s 31 years. And it will always be there. I’m thin and I struggle every single day. We all bleeping do, but it’s putting in the hard work, getting the food correct and knowing when to stop. Do you think I want to stop after 1 piece of cake? Nooooooo but I know if I have another it’s then gonna be a binge and I’ll hate myself so I say no or I limit. I can’t he listening to this warthog today. The humour I’m in is 😠😠😠 so I’ll be ready to kill if she keeps on droning on. Also do you see the greed in her face when she mentions what she’s eating later etc it’s like a light is switched on and she gets all excited and starts drooling 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 10
Lads she’s gaining weight because she stopped eating the black pudding “salid” that she couldn’t live without only for when she stopped getting them for free

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.