Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know about anyone else but I don’t feel the need to read messages and post when I’m out with my husband
Who are these people as well she only Said earlier she never reads her dms as she's too busy but she can read them while out for a romantic meal? #couplegoals

We're happy as we are Keet aren't we?! AREN'T WE????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She put up that “everyone thought we were gonna get engaged” to save face after he didn’t propose. She was clearly expecting it also otherwise why wait until after it didn’t happen to say that, and not beforehand say “and no we won’t be getting engaged lol”. She 100% was expecting it to happen and is now saving face
Of course she was.... its vomit inducing the carry on!! He is as bad as her

Reactions: 7
She put up that “everyone thought we were gonna get engaged” to save face after he didn’t propose. She was clearly expecting it also otherwise why wait until after it didn’t happen to say that, and not beforehand say “and no we won’t be getting engaged lol”. She 100% was expecting it to happen and is now saving face
I'd say she's mortified that he didn't after her saying about their romantic walk 🤮so needs to jump on the defence wagon asap to save her mortification

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I nearly got sick laughing!!!

“Every person is…clueless 🤣🤣🤣…. 😨 what do you mean by that?!”

Nothing screams an influencer engagement like being brought for a set menu 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
In fairness if my husband brought me for a walk on the beach I’d think he was either about to leave me or tell me he has a terminal illness, he’s already proposed so it can’t be that 🤣 sometimes your imagination does run wild but she’s an ejit if she thinks we think she didn’t expect it. She probably has him told he has to have x amount of “surprise” date nights for her and x amount of romantic gestures. Totally takes away from the romantic spontaneity of it when he is cornered into it

• Haha
Reactions: 24
An early bird and Perkys fun fair....wow teeth knows how to treat this gal.
He's a keepa hunny, a real keepa.

Pink panther will get the ride tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lads she put a pic of water up because they are yoghal do u remember someone on here said they were drink driving I'd say the pint is other side of table 😉 she's drunk walking out there

Reactions: 9
She’s definitely a little bit cut…. People are…clueless… yea….. what duu meean 🥴
Happy out tho aren’t we……🥺🥺 aren’t we ???
shur gaaawwd love her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The look of desperation and suspense when she says we’re happy as we are… “aren’t we” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Doesn't she know any other songs bar that awful "I get to love you" shite?? I don't think Keet has too many other takers, he's no prize, but then neither is she 🤭
Awk, Keet took her to an early bird special followed by a trip to the arcade, he sure knows how to treat a girl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.