Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely think Sarah is expecting a proposal and if she is it will be because she has orchestrated it by threats and fights just like she did with Brian.

The song is for our benefit because she thinks we are all jealous and that is why we talk about her on here(as Tina said to a neighbour recently, it is all just jealousy 😀😀)

You're right Sarah I'm so jealous of your relationship with the grinning bigot, so jealous that you get to love such a hateful person. A person who

Despite having a brother who is an OT and promotes inclusion, still thinks it's acceptable to call people spastics!

Despite being besties with a lesbian couple, thinks it is OK to use the word gay as a slur! (If I was in that Sparkle band with Caroline and Jen, I would be furious with them as they make a lot of money from LGBTQ+ events and aligning with a homophobe is not OK)

Despite being a stepped up Daddy to a 5 year old and teaching them such good manner, thinks it is OK to call 15 year old girls sluts!

And I have not even started on the Racism, Fat Shaming and Misogyny, I could go on for hours, Sarah has pulled off the rare feat of finding someone even more unlikeable than herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If they do get engaged-It’s very random isn’t it. I’d say she’s pregnant and it’s a miracle with all her ailments and she proved to quiche how much she loves him and his racist, homophobic, fat phobic comments. Shipped luke off to his dad knowing well what’s coming. I’d say she had keef warned to do it before the baby arrives.

Reactions: 3
Or it’s just none of the above and she is just loving the speculation going on here 🙈🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
seems she’s drinking and he’s not
so no bun in her double oven yet!

Ah Lads out in Killarney for a few drinks with a friend, met a hen party from cork had the chats starting in about Sarah Burke and homophobic Keith they said there the talk of cork with the carry on that’s she’s a dangerous lady 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah Lads out in Killarney for a few drinks with a friend, met a hen party from cork had the chats starting in about Sarah Burke and homophobic Keith they said there the talk of cork with the carry on that’s she’s a dangerous lady 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
She is still the laughing stock of the area, so much that now Tina is trying to plead her case!

Reactions: 4
I definitely think Sarah is expecting a proposal and if she is it will be because she has orchestrated it by threats and fights just like she did with Brian.

The song is for our benefit because she thinks we are all jealous and that is why we talk about her on here(as Tina said to a neighbour recently, it is all just jealousy 😀😀)

You're right Sarah I'm so jealous of your relationship with the grinning bigot, so jealous that you get to love such a hateful person. A person who

Despite having a brother who is an OT and promotes inclusion, still thinks it's acceptable to call people spastics!

Despite being besties with a lesbian couple, thinks it is OK to use the word gay as a slur! (If I was in that Sparkle band with Caroline and Jen, I would be furious with them as they make a lot of money from LGBTQ+ events and aligning with a homophobe is not OK)

Despite being a stepped up Daddy to a 5 year old and teaching them such good manner, thinks it is OK to call 15 year old girls sluts!

And I have not even started on the Racism, Fat Shaming and Misogyny, I could go on for hours, Sarah has pulled off the rare feat of finding someone even more unlikeable than herself!
Jealous of what ??? I can't think of one thing that makes me jealous of Burp, is Tina deluded ? I wouldn't trade places with Burp for all the tea in China.

Reactions: 7
Jealous of what ??? I can't think of one thing that makes me jealous of Burp, is Tina deluded ? I wouldn't trade places with Burp for all the tea in China.
That is how most rational people feel, however the Burkes are not the most rational of people

• Haha
She is Defo reading here just after saying people think they are getting engaged but they are not they are happy just the 3 of them she is getting the dig in she isn’t pregnant either

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Don’t know about anyone else but I don’t feel the need to read messages and post when I’m out with my husband

Reactions: 16
Sure they're happy as they are, aren't we keeeeeetttthhhhhh, ye we are sar. But takes the piss out of what shes wearing 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She is still the laughing stock of the area, so much that now Tina is trying to plead her case!

It’s pretty sad like these girls had nothing good to say really about her 🤦‍♀️ Apparently he would dump her for a holly willoughby look a like 🤣

It’s pretty sad like these girls had nothing good to say really about her 🤦‍♀️ Apparently he would dump her for a holly willoughby look a like 🤣
You would struggle to find anyone who has anything nice to say of the Burkes, biggest bullies in the Northside!

Reactions: 7
She put up that “everyone thought we were gonna get engaged” to save face after he didn’t propose. She was clearly expecting it also otherwise why wait until after it didn’t happen to say that, and not beforehand say “and no we won’t be getting engaged lol”. She 100% was expecting it to happen and is now saving face

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.