Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what makes me sad for all these instahuns, they can never just be present in the moment. Its all so contrived, her videoing him calling her. What is the need? Why does it all have to be photographed and videoed. Just enjoy it and actually be there.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
How many times can she moan awh awh I thought she was gettin the ride the carry on of her 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Brands that have continued to use Sarah as #BA even after her tone deaf stories using women's tragedies to sell them sweets*
Flawless Beauty_bflawless
Dylan Oaks ( how lucky to have another friend of Sarah winning the prize!)
OhMyGlam
BPerfect
Fusion Hair Salan ( her sisters)
Voduz
*how disgusting to have a #ba who would use an example such as that to sell some sweets, and then to compound it with that email. They should be shamed to be associated with her.

heres are the Brands that Sarah has stated know her and continue to work with her even though they know about Keith tweets and Sarahs lack of comment on them, only to call the people who are disturbed by his disgusting tweets trolls.

Brands that ignore casual Racism, Homophobia, Fat Shaming and Misogyny*
Voduz
BPerfect
Sweet King
Flawless Beauty_bflawless
Fusion Hair Salon ( her sisters)
Alpha Wealth
Ohmyglam
Dylan Oaks
Sweetness Hair and Beauty ( also salon owner Chrissy)
King Hair ( also brand owner Samantha)

* Disclaimer- there is no suggestion that these brands agree with Keith and his views but by continuing to work with Sarah who has made it clear that she supports Keith, they are ignoring this bigotry

Brands that have taken a stand against the disgusting views that Sarah supports and tone deaf #ads to sell sweets and stopped working with her*
Partydelights.ie
Sweet King ( t.b.c)

* these are brands who should be supported. Sarah is not the only InstaHun available to brands so there is no excuse for the brands that continue to use her

Reactions: 11
I know shes prob not pregnant but a lot seems to have happened in a week doesn't it....Luke back with his dad and aunt for visits,starting new activities,Burp changing her hours/days,vomiting,cosy with her in laws,Keeth minding her by arranging cosy surprise dates....
It's like if she told people on the quiet she was pregnant people would be all over her and she would finally be happy...

Anyway as another poster commented it's bad when keet is organising the surprise dates because when Brian started doing that with her they were in the dying stages of the war....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The funny thing is if she does spawn a child with Keet she’ll only be dying to pawn Luke off to his dad at every opportunity. A tale as old as time

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
What idiots are asking her about swimming lessons? Surely they would google this information no? Wtf is wrong with people 😩
Very strange she saw these messages about swimming lessons, she doesn't bother acknowledging any messages she's sent. If she said it was raining I'd have to look out the window and check 🤥🤥🤥

What I want to know is who exactly was she afraid to offend ???
Our burp afraid of offending, hardly 🧐
So she went ahead and posted anyway. If your hesitant you don't do it ! Screaming for the attention and "look at me", she's insufferable 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
That whole reel is so contrived looking, although you would think she could have cleared up a bit, the place looks like a dumping ground, what's with the bundles of clothes on the ground in the hallway? I feel second hand embarrassment for everything she does, so cringey!

Reactions: 7
Who gets there hair and make up done for a date night!! Esp when your going for a "walk" give me bleeping strength thon thing puts the bleep into country

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I haven’t time to read back but I feel a proposal coming……. Felt it since she said he told her they’d be going for a walk

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.