Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine looking for conformation like that.... "aren't we Teeth!" ... feel so sorry for her. She's desperate to be loved. And ham head is only using her for a free gaff and a ride.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I genuinely felt sorry for her the way she said that, the stench of despiration off of her. She needs to chill, stop convincing us that she is happy and start focusing herself on being happy as she is

Reactions: 15
Do you think she makes him take her pic and put it up on his Instagram?
YES!!!

My boyfriend would dump me if I kept flaunting our relationship on my stories. He would be mortified and his friends would rip the piss out of him. We were only talking about this earlier and a couple we know and how if you have to keep posting about how happy and in love you are chances are you aren't. People really don't need to hear it every 5 minutes it's embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am coming to the realisation that Keith actually is trying to become an instahun, any sane person would either address his vile tweets or lay low but this idiot is happy to appear and be tagged on Sarahs page.

Does he actually think any brand will work with him?

Reactions: 10
This one has to be trolling us with that stupid I get to love you song every feckin day. duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s gone fierce quiet….they must be after a humdinger of a row…🎶 I get to luvvvveee yoooouuu🎶 Me bollx! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On all fours on the boardwalk for a quick one before the spin home I’d say 😂
I’d say he ain’t getting no **** tonight from the Pink Panther she’s withdrawing all privileges…isn’t that right Keith, it is !!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I dunno, she’s so desperate for his attention and validation I think she’d do anything to get it 😂 I can’t imagine being that insecure, and around a piece of pond scum like Keet no less! Sad case she is.

Reactions: 8
I do not know why but I cannot stop laughing at him calling her the pink panther 😅😭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sarah Sarah still not engaged
Lives week to week to just get weighed
Is up in pounds but not in diamonds
To a fella so rank he makes you grow back your hymen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I have a rash on my fanny caused by third hand mortification!
She started this with Brian do ye remember? ‘Everyone thought we got engaged…’.. wore him down til he proposed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I know it's awful but limp dick is at home trying to shove it in to her pack of ham just guessing

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
A trip to the amusement arcade...what are they a 14 year old couple from Alabama on their first date??

Drive home then with the car filled with cuddly toys he won from the Gammy toy machine ...bliss xx

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.