Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a rash on my fanny caused by third hand mortification!
She started this with Brian do ye remember? ‘Everyone thought we got engaged…’.. wore him down til he proposed.
This is so true! She was so focused in getting the proposal from Brian and was chipping away in the background with him, just like she probably is now with Keith, the only difference is that she does not have a child to hold over Keith as leverage.

I actually hope she tricks Keith into an engagement so that he realises what he has gotten himself into. They are as bad as each other so let them settle with their disgusting partnership so that neither can trick a nice person into being with them!

I dunno, she’s so desperate for his attention and validation I think she’d do anything to get it 😂 I can’t imagine being that insecure, and around a piece of pond scum like Keet no less! Sad case she is.
She 'gets' to love him, as if she is looking for permission to love that disgusting bigot!

Reactions: 5
Where are her sisters ????!!! Come on Burke girls, would ye ever tell her to cop the duck on 🙄 Ye must be absolutely mortified 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Where are her sisters ????!!! Come on Burke girls, would ye ever tell her to cop the duck on 🙄 Ye must be absolutely mortified 🤦‍♀️
They are as clueless as Sarah, several of the girls partners are known to cheat on them but they either don't know or carry on and ignore it.

Tina is a shameless alcoholic and all those girls have learned is to look smug and bully others and so there we can see Sarahs page!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Would any normal fellas let their girlfriends post that for 45k to see 🙈 like the slagging in the pub after oh and she already the talk of the place..

Reactions: 7
Just watched the happy real How pathetic are they really everyone expecting an engagement no love more like get away from your homophobic, racist fat shaming misogynist boy friend god like his a creep. And they say clue less to everyone nah like attention seekers really these are your !!! He would ditch you in heartbeat 🤦‍♀️

She was probably more disappointed he didn’t propose it’s all fake for Instagram !!!

They are so f**king cringe to watch Apparently he would cheat all round her anyway judging from the girls I met tonight that know them I’d say walking STD at this stage 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
You’d wonder what his family and friends actually think about all these cringe posts she does , it’s pathetic he will always be tarnished for been a homophobic, racists fat shaming misogynist man how the duck do you live with that !! 🤔🤔 She’s plastering him every where they are vile !!!!

He is simple, he actually thinks he is instafamous!

Loving it the state of him Been insta famous is gone to his head. His name is tarnished because of her really !!!

Reactions: 2
That last clip in the reel where he’s in the nip or in his Michael Guiny knickers and she plants a kiss on his head… the closing scene… ‘we’re off to ride now…good night!’
Would you not be bleeping MORTIFIED!
These are grown adults we’re dealing with! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Good she’s so pathetic starting off the reel with a close up of the knock off engagement ring he got her on holidays. She has it on the finger and all just the other hand. Sad sad girl

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can someone please tell me what happened with sweet king? I missed out as I don’t watch her everyday her face rots me🙄

in all fairness if they “are so happy” why do they have to show the world or try show how “happy” life is… keep it to yourselves like everyone else and their partner does. The world doesn’t need to know burps and teeth are so “perfect” she’s a loser.

if I had a camera out recording everyone movement he’d been gone. Nobody needs to know just get on with life like everyone else does but we don’t show insta.

good help Luke when he needs spelling lesson from mommy I mean come on couldn’t she of typed it into google it would of corrected it for her. Cringing for her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.