Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she training for?...most of us just say we are going to the gym for a workout....training my arse 🙄

Reactions: 6
She’s quite damaging spouting all that information about Pcos what an attention seeker !!!
Exactly she has no clue about pcos or fertility issues only using bleeping Google or copying other insta huns.
Love to know how she claims she got diagnosed so fast
5 yrs here suffering 3 miscarriages and only last yr docs found my problem. Going public and private its no joke.
Iam off the drink 4 yrs it's 1st thing docs say to you is your diet is so important. And excerise.
How the duck she can drink so much and eat such fatty foods.(fake aways) And claims her pcos is her problem why she can't lose weight. Ugh I've had to unfollow her seriously can't deal with her. 💩😡

Sorry for rant my hormones are all over place.
Iam now bed ridding suffering with extreme all day sickness €48 for wks supply of tablets ..praying I get past 12 wks and no complications..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Is it endometriosis or PCOS that she’s pretending to have? I’m lost!

Reactions: 1
I’ve missed a bit - so re Sarah’s sweet king post on mother day - is she now no longer a ba?
Looks that way. Been a while since she's been in her messy room telling us don't mind the mess while the weightless consultant dumps heaps of sugary jellies into a plastic bowl and proceeds to chew on sweets and talk with her mouth full and burping

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Looks that way. Been a while since she's been in her messy room telling us don't mind the mess while the weightless consultant dumps heaps of sugary jellies into a plastic bowl and proceeds to chew on sweets and talk with her mouth full and burping
That’s why I was wondering 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She is hardly going to jump on the gymondo band wagon recording home work outs 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah the good oul days..

You'd miss them 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.