Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just copying Aine Lynch who actually does suffer from PCOS and infertility because she was on about inositol recently and all of a sudden Sarah is taking it for her imaginary illnesses 🙈

Reactions: 5
Right... Victoria Beckham, Lea Michele, Frankie Bridge, Jaime King, Emma Thompson are a few very famous women with pcos. They are all different ages and all slim, healthy women. They are managing it Sarah, because they aren't using it as an excuse. Stop eating all the bodadoes, up your veggies and you'll be grand

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She’s off her game. She’s actually deluded. She shovels 4 meals into her mouth in the space for 4 hours. She’s got huge issues

I think vitamins are a waste of money unless you have blood tests to tell you that you are deficient in something.
Agreed.

take a broad spectrum multivitamin by all means but there is no point whatsoever buying into all these specific,expensive vitamins unless you are deficient.

you pee everything you don’t need out.

Reactions: 11
She’s off her game. She’s actually deluded. She shovels 4 meals into her mouth in the space for 4 hours. She’s got huge issues

Agreed.

take a broad spectrum multivitamin by all means but there is no point whatsoever buying into all these specific,expensive vitamins unless you are deficient.

you pee everything you don’t need out.
I thought I'd imagined that when she said she would eat lunch and nothing else wasn't it only Monday when she had those

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have all mine on high vit d as it is known to help stop covid getting worse or even getting it. Other than that my bloods are done and I try get iron and b12 in food. My hubby takes high dose vit c and b12 and so does one of my girls. Other than that it’s fruit, veg, meat etc
also he’s one ugly fucker isn’t he? God the smell of cheesey knob and crusty fanny when they get it on 🤢🤢🤢🤢 have a wash!! Please and it’s TAKE ONE DOUGH
She loves carbs.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
God how many times do we have to hear the same tit out of her. I take it there was no weight loss this week since it wasn’t mentioned

Reactions: 16
So let me get this straight? She only eats lunch? She has no appetite? She is still trying to say it’s a stone heavier she is 😂😂 right wtf are you on about sars? You eat all the time. You eat everything at all hours. Are you actually living the life of Walter Mitty? Also I don’t have a problem with chocolate or crackers my problem is food!!! 😂😂😂😂 ahhhhh nahhhhhhh she is bleeping delusional. Where are we going Luke? Swi swi swi swimming 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine being an adult and hinting to your brother in law how much you'd like one until they make you one. It's literally an apple a banana and a few berries in that bowl 😂 2 minutes to chop all that

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Appetite gone? Done after lunch? Am I losing it or has she been showing about 5 meals a day since forever? Why does she think we give a tit about the swimming lessons? I feel sad for Luke when the basics in life are made such a huge deal of. It’s tragic so called trolls have to influence her to take an interest in her son. This quest to get pregnant kills me. If there was ever someone who doesn’t have a maternal bone it’s her

Ps: drive it on Sar

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Cue the Ba when she gets sent vitamins to plug and sell. Enough of the Instahuns do it already 🤦‍♀️She would sell her soul and using the child too !!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.