Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so disheartening because she tries so hard and the pcos is hampering the weight loss. I'm gobsmacked. Her idea of dieting is eating around 3000 calories a day Monday to Wednesday and god knows how many for the rest of the week with alcohol thrown in. She doesn't do an ounce of exercise bar a few walks a year and an occasional personal training session. She's so deluded. She's thrilled with herself that Luke is learning to swim and going to a Marshall arts class that she can't prounce. A few hobbies is very basic parenting. There's parents forking out for activities for 3 and 4 children for 15 year. You don't get a clap on the back for that.

Reactions: 17
Quote of the year and its only April.... "my food is not very bad, it's really not"

Sorry what 🤯 she has the worst diet I've ever seen 🤣🤣🤣 and that's only what she shows on Instagram. You can be sure there's plenty more behind the scenes judging by her "stone and bit" gain 🤥🤥🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She got jealous because her brother in law was making Tina a fruit salad???
Eh what?Are we in Ethiopia or something that you'd begrudge someone a bit of fruit?

Honest to god she'd be jealous if the dog farted...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does she actually believe the utter scutter that comes out of her mouth, does anyone know at all?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I was just the phone to Sarah there & she said what she forgot to say was she meant she doesn’t eat anything after lunchtime in Fiji. Which is 12 hours ahead of us so midnight here is lunch time there. She’s done her own research & a snail from Fiji who had PCOS was able to lose 5 stone & have a human baby girl after they implemented this method. Remember guys not one shoe fits all xx

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sarah stated below a few short weeks ago. She forgets what she :poop:'s on about.

Screenshot_20220402_152649_com.huawei.browser_edit_202892762317478.jpg
Screenshot_20220402_152654_com.huawei.browser_edit_202915756699766.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Her Bullshit is really getting on my nerves 😡😡 I'd nearly drive to Cork to give her a good slap . I can't watch her when she's talking 💩 . It's just so irritating

• Haha
Off on a huge rant again about Pcos, but yet she thinks "shes suffering in silence" on what bleeping plant Burps? Cos pretty sure your not being silent, we hear about it literally EVERY BLOODY DAY......🙄

Reactions: 14
She’s quite damaging spouting all that information about Pcos what an attention seeker !!!

Reactions: 7
Trying to pretend that her weight isn't bothering her but hiding her bulk behind a table and her chins in a hoodie!
Nobody would care what weight this girl is but when she takes money to advise very vunerable people with weight management, she needs to know what she is talking about!
She has always spoken about how much she eats and her sorrow that she will struggle with weight for the rest of her life because her portion control is terrible. She has shown us numerous stories of her eating pointless calories at night because she has leftover syns.
Now all of a sudden she hardly eats but her self diagnosed PCOS is the reason she is the size 18, not the fact that she eats a pack of ham designed to last a family for a week in one sitting!
Her family and Keith must be laughing their heads off when they see her trying to look genuine on insta

• Haha
She got jealous because her brother in law was making Tina a fruit salad???
Eh what?Are we in Ethiopia or something that you'd begrudge someone a bit of fruit?

Honest to god she'd be jealous if the dog farted...
I'd say Sonic is putting the fruit in her gins she's not eating it anyway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I unfollowed so many of the hunz. I'm just after unfollowing so many dopes. Some of them need help. Especially some of the weightloss ones that are actually obsessed about losing weight. Up a few pounds this week/down a few pounds the next! Are these ones going to live their lives like this until they are old and grey? What a bleeping life! (burke +curvy kim) They need help. They'll never be happy with themselves. Sorry for derailing. I know this comment probably doesn't belong here but Jesus Christ they'd wither you! I just had to unfollow

Reactions: 12
God it boils my piss when she's like "i wish i could be like everyone else" as if the sole reason she's not losing weight is PCOS when she's been yoyo dieting for years before her diagnosis. It came off faster when you were heavier because you were much younger and had more weight to lose. Losing 2lbs a week would be standard for a mid sized woman who's strict with diet and exercise for at least a few weeks, cant expect consistent results with an inconsistent lifestyle. I don't have PCOS but i work my arse off barely losing 1lb a week, we all bleeping struggle

Reactions: 20
God it boils my piss when she's like "i wish i could be like everyone else" as if the sole reason she's not losing weight is PCOS when she's been yoyo dieting for years before her diagnosis. It came off faster when you were heavier because you were much younger and had more weight to lose. Losing 2lbs a week would be standard for a mid sized woman who's strict with diet and exercise for at least a few weeks, cant expect consistent results with an inconsistent lifestyle. I don't have PCOS but i work my arse off barely losing 1lb a week, we all bleeping struggle
Long before she decided she had PCOS she was using the fact that she is different and wishes she could be like everyone else! The last time was that she wished she could be like everyone else who could go to the deli counter and get a jam on but that would derail her whole week because she would not be able to stop!

I honestly think the girl needs to take a break, her family and Keith are idiots still supporting her Instagram page, why can't she see how Keith is using her?

I saw her walking by the school the other morning and her skin is terrible, her face is all bloated and the texture on her skin is really obvious. She needs more hydration for sure. When I saw her in the flesh, I understood about the freckles filter because her brands would not be happy with her skin like that and coupled with the fact she is now trying desperately to pin the weight gain on PCOS and not the potential eating disorder and alcohol problem she has must mean she is feeling pressure to keep brand deals coming

EXACTLY this!! She's making an absolute tit of herself (even more so than usual I mean!)

Reactions: 5
Do you know what I find amazing! I go up a few lbs down a few lbs, I have 1 tit a week due to ibs or I have 3 a day, I take my kids places, I get migraines that would make you eat your own face, I have a slipped disc now so hobbled, covid was the death of me, tit mental health is my life, i go to the credit union and get loans , I go on holidays when the duck I get said loans BUT I don’t have an Instagram page documenting said shits a week, or me getting the gawks waiting on the email from the cu, or ramming a camera into my kids faces saying weh weh Wednesday! So what in the actual dogs bollox do these cunts think they are accomplishing! duck OFF! Get a real job , give your kids a proper upbringing and stop lying about your weight making others feel less than! Cuntnuggets

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Do you know what I find amazing! I go up a few lbs down a few lbs, I have 1 tit a week due to ibs or I have 3 a day, I take my kids places, I get migraines that would make you eat your own face, I have a slipped disc now so hobbled, covid was the death of me, tit mental health is my life, i go to the credit union and get loans , I go on holidays when the duck I get said loans BUT I don’t have an Instagram page documenting said shits a week, or me getting the gawks waiting on the email from the cu, or ramming a camera into my kids faces saying weh weh Wednesday! So what in the actual dogs bollox do these cunts think they are accomplishing! duck OFF! Get a real job , give your kids a proper upbringing and stop lying about your weight making others feel less than! Cuntnuggets
I think I might love you 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.