Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she is under some pressure because her weight is getting so far from target, she must be at least 3 stone from where she was when she started as a consultant?
I wouldn't be surprised if she was using a different name on her sw member card so head office think it's someone else and then gettin a member of her social team to weigh in on her consultants card. I was on a social team for a SW group and the leader used to do that

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So confused with the self employed thing? With her weight going up and up can she be dropped from sw?

Reactions: 2
@Noodles5 sending positive thoughts to you that you sail through your 12 weeks with mini noodles ❤ Back to SARS….is she maaaaad on the smokes? Those teeth are brown stained to fuuuuuck 😂

Reactions: 2
So the potatoes covered in cheese and curry sauce is minus 10 syns, minus 15 if you count the steps on the stairs, do a twirl at the top, recite the Hail Mary 17 times and sing the national anthem out the window backwards.

ya sar it’s defo the non existent, all of a sudden, dormant for 30 years PCOS that’s causing you not to loose weight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Exactly she has no clue about pcos or fertility issues only using bleeping Google or copying other insta huns.
Love to know how she claims she got diagnosed so fast
5 yrs here suffering 3 miscarriages and only last yr docs found my problem. Going public and private its no joke.
Iam off the drink 4 yrs it's 1st thing docs say to you is your diet is so important. And excerise.
How the duck she can drink so much and eat such fatty foods.(fake aways) And claims her pcos is her problem why she can't lose weight. Ugh I've had to unfollow her seriously can't deal with her. 💩😡

Sorry for rant my hormones are all over place.
Iam now bed ridding suffering with extreme all day sickness €48 for wks supply of tablets ..praying I get past 12 wks and no complications..
Have all crossed for you. Suffered 4 losses myself, didn't find the cause but did somehow manage to have a miracle baby and i hope this is your rainbow too xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And there we have it, Gymondo's next BA, watch this bloody space 🤦🏻‍♀️ No way in hell is she doing a home work out for the good of her health (excuse the pun 😂) 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s the last person anyone should look to for a work out 🤦‍♀️ but known her she sells her soul for anything !!!

Reactions: 3
I wouldn't be surprised if she was using a different name on her sw member card so head office think it's someone else and then gettin a member of her social team to weigh in on her consultants card. I was on a social team for a SW group and the leader used to do that
You can manually put your weight in anyway no doubt she’s scamming the place and everyone who attends 🤦‍♀️

So a few hours ago her appetite is not the same as it was and she just has lunch an cereal then later. Does she think anything you put in a bowl is called cereal cause that’s some rough looking cereal. Looks bleeping rank!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She doesnt have PCOS symptoms . She has stomach ROT for what she eats, her stomach must be ripped to shreds from all.that fatty food 😮 does she think by saying homemade that it's healthy 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How old is Luke? She’s gotten bigger since her and Keith met that’s for sure so surely weight gain can’t be linked to pcos. Anyway cheesy chips at night is hardly a healthy nutritious snack for someone hoping to loose weigt

So happy she could stomach a meal this evening and not just a little bowl of cereal 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She would explode if she ate a vegetable that wasn't a MaRIE piper or an onion cooked in sugar

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Come back to me sar when you actually suffer from infertility and actually have PCOS.
I’m currently injecting myself everyday and eating multiple tablets in the hopes I have another baby. Filling my body full of hormones that have made me gain 4.5kg in 7 days from the fluid retention and make me look like in 6 months pregnant.
You’re a joke

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I thought she was done after lunch 🤔 and doesn’t have much of an appetite 🤔 she defo should give up SW even on the sly and calorie count. She’d loose so much then. Especially since tweet hates fat People. She’s piled it on since they met with that video she shared from even last year . She’s a good 3 / 4 stone heavier than she was at her lightest, not 1 stone 😂

what’s she like going around showin the uneaten chocolate , what a fool 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought she was done after lunch 🤔 and doesn’t have much of an appetite 🤔 she defo should give up SW even on the sly and calorie count. She’d loose so much then. Especially since tweet hates fat People. She’s piled it on since they met with that video she shared from even last year . She’s a good 3 / 4 stone heavier than she was at her lightest, not 1 stone 😂

what’s she like going around showin the uneaten chocolate , what a fool 😂
It is very easy to show the one bar of uneaten chocolate when you have eaten 5kg of potatoes for a single meal!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It is very easy to show the one bar of uneaten chocolate when you have eaten 5kg of potatoes for a single meal!
Yeah exactly, nobody cares if she’s not eating 1 or 10 chocolate bars, what about the chicken covered in a pack of Doritos or the gone off boxty laced with cheese and the ‘homemade’ pizzas , along with the garlic curry chips 😂 no wonder she’s at her heaviest

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So confused with the self employed thing? With her weight going up and up can she be dropped from sw?
Nope, Slimming World have no say over the consultants weight once they purchase the franchise. As an ex consultant it's virtually impossible for sw to get rid of a consultant even if they know they are shite at their job

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.