Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah exactly, nobody cares if she’s not eating 1 or 10 chocolate bars, what about the chicken covered in a pack of Doritos or the gone off boxty laced with cheese and the ‘homemade’ pizzas , along with the garlic curry chips 😂 no wonder she’s at her heaviest
I’m not over the Doritos on the chicken 😩😩😩 slimmers chicken she calls it then

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nope, Slimming World have no say over the consultants weight once they purchase the franchise. As an ex consultant it's virtually impossible for sw to get rid of a consultant even if they know they are shite at their job
Thanks because I have always wondered this! She is a really bad advertisement for sw! I’m not fat phobic or anything but weight loss is her job and she is getting bigger 😩

Fuckin slimmers chicken 😂😂😂 who’s she kidding 😂 she may as well live on McDonald’s, prob be healthier
Like even if you lost weight after eating all them rotten foods, wouldn’t you feel like total tit after it

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Slimming world has begun its decline, Sarah has already had to cut back on her classes. The younger generation are now turning to calorie counting and slimming world needs constant fresh members because people inevitably plateau with weight loss and leave.

Reactions: 15
Burp used to put up her weight years ago. This is from 2018.
I dont believe she is only one stone away from target now in 2022.
PAT is personal achievement target.

Screenshot_20220402_214518.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I thought she was done after lunch 🤔 and doesn’t have much of an appetite 🤔 she defo should give up SW even on the sly and calorie count. She’d loose so much then. Especially since tweet hates fat People. She’s piled it on since they met with that video she shared from even last year . She’s a good 3 / 4 stone heavier than she was at her lightest, not 1 stone 😂

what’s she like going around showin the uneaten chocolate , what a fool 😂
Wonder if she gets any bigger will he still want to be with her we all know what he thinks of fat people 🤦‍♀️ The vile creep that he is !!!

Reactions: 7
Right... Victoria Beckham, Lea Michele, Frankie Bridge, Jaime King, Emma Thompson are a few very famous women with pcos. They are all different ages and all slim, healthy women. They are managing it Sarah, because they aren't using it as an excuse. Stop eating all the bodadoes, up your veggies and you'll be grand
Sounds like u went to the same medical school as Sarah ....if only I knew that instead of spending 1000s on multiple failed ivf rounds

Reactions: 5
Sounds like u went to the same medical school as Sarah ....if only I knew that instead of spending 1000s on multiple failed ivf rounds
I believe the original poster is talking about pcos and weightloss not infertility.

Reactions: 12
I believe the original poster is talking about pcos and weightloss not infertility.
Pcos is a main cause of infertility and some are fortunate they get pregnant and can manage their weight others aren't as lucky...I'm just been ratty because really it's Sarah using it as an excuse to not lose weight and jumping on an infertility bandwagon because it suddenly suits her when it's reality fir a lot of us

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not being smart but this looks like the contents of my baby daughters nappy earlier today…
F73D2DFC-8F0C-4736-B13B-89BB895FF353.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Pcos is a main cause of infertility and some are fortunate they get pregnant and can manage their weight others aren't as lucky...I'm just been ratty because really it's Sarah using it as an excuse to not lose weight and jumping on an infertility bandwagon because it suddenly suits her when it's reality fir a lot of us
100% she is using it as an excuse and I can understand why she is upsetting you. Sarah talks pure :poop:

Reactions: 7
That is absolutely gross :sick: How does she think that's any better than a chipper version!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I have 5 pages of those to read hungover in the morning I go away for one night 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She said earlier that she doesn't really eat after lunch?? Please explain Burp? She slurping through bag of spuds with curry and yet again cheese 🐶

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker, first time posting as they say. I had to leave a comment as I'm a bit confused. When she was questioned about having endo and the fact you need surgery to get a full accurate diagnosis, burp said they couldn't do it because she had was it 3/4 previous abdominal surgeries?? Correct me if I'm wrong on that. Yet today she mentioned that she will eventually have surgery on her stomach for weightloss!!! This girl seriously needs to come off insta cause she is making a show of herself.
Also she not only had the chips smothered in cheese and curry but she has garlic mayo on them too 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 23
The information she gives out is dangerous but anyone who follows her advice must be as thick as her. She isn't a beacon of hope for anyone so anything she says should be disregarded. Between her pizza and her chips covered in cheese we must be looking at 1000 calories. That's her supper. And her idea of healthy eating with a view to weigh loss. We are skitting aren't we keet

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.