Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I don't believe she was looking for more money, she was dropped due to people messaging the party place and probably the hotel, other information has been wrong from the source.
She hardly pulled out of the party delights opening last minute. I doubt it was because of money, she surely agreed to do it with whatever rate she charges since they posted her picture to say she would be there. Then all of a sudden she is out. They must have pulled her from the opening not the other way around.

Reactions: 5
She hardly pulled out of the party delights opening last minute. I doubt it was because of money, she surely agreed to do it with whatever rate she charges since they posted her picture to say she would be there. Then all of a sudden she is out. They must have pulled her from the opening not the other way around.
I think this is the case too, she would have known the payment she was getting before she was confirmed.
I post the list so that when new brands search for Sarah, they see what she is associated with. Any new brands who work with her are crazy to be connected with Keith's disgusting tweets and stupid Darahs insensitive stories!

Reactions: 7
Imagine if she had covid again for 3rd time 🙄 can you imagine the shite she will be coming out with

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bet she has covid again, not like her to disappear for long unless herself and keeth are at loggerheads 🧐

Reactions: 3
I feel that a rant about trolls is imminent, she cannot accept that her boyfriend is vile and she is insensitive .
Her strategy to change the narrative on here is not working as she wishes and this thread is top of the results when you search for her.
She can continue to push the same old brands that don't have any social conscience but I hope new brands recognise that Sarahs stories were awful and supporting Keith's tweets is ignoring very valid issues.
All she has left is to attack people who are concerned by Keith's awful beliefs and her stupidity

Reactions: 16
I feel that a rant about trolls is imminent, she cannot accept that her boyfriend is vile and she is insensitive .
Her strategy to change the narrative on here is not working as she wishes and this thread is top of the results when you search for her.
She can continue to push the same old brands that don't have any social conscience but I hope new brands recognise that Sarahs stories were awful and supporting Keith's tweets is ignoring very valid issues.
All she has left is to attack people who are concerned by Keith's awful beliefs and her stupidity
Defo a rant coming! Do you still see her out and about? 😭

Reactions: 1
Defo a rant coming! Do you still see her out and about? 😭
Quite rarely because she does not do much walking. When she is recording stories while walking, she is quite a sight because she walks at an unusual angle to hide her bulk😀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It's either going to be a massive rant about trolls or Michelle had the baby🤔 Although have no idea when Michelle is actually due 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I hope it’s because someone has finally sat her down and told her
stop talking so much shite
stop self diagnosing herself with conditions she doesn’t have
stop over sharing
stop blaming a non existent condition for her weight gain
stop bad mouthing your child’s father
stop showing off quiches nipples
stop trying to big up your relationship to make herself feel better
stop lying about your size
stop.Just stop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She's a Martyr bringing the child swimming when she's SICK or that's the view we will get. Poor sick single mother had no one to bring him. Child asking what else he has to go to, he has no interest in being dragged to ALL the activities she has him in all of a sudden, after someone here saying she does nothing with him, suit her better to address the actual issues of false info, filters and her tweeting BF

Reactions: 12
Hope she realised she is doubling up on a lot of vitamins giving Luke both supplements. Which isn’t very good for you…

Reactions: 7
Wait for it...
There's a proven link between pcos and being more susceptible to covid...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You'd know the vitamins are a new thing the way she's making such a big deal about them. Keith is left out of the vitamin gang
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😴😴😴😴😴🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.