Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shows their relationship when teeth's name is on the bleeping mothers day card. Peter pan syndrome.

Reactions: 13
That whole speech about Luke going to his Dad's on mother's day is really after giving me the cringe in ways I've never experienced before for her. How absolutely pathetic is she.

Reactions: 19
Just what the house needs, another A4 picture of their ‘family unit’ in a pound shop frame 🥱. She must have ire from riding him between Ciara having the baby & the other sister having twins now she must be green. That’s the nausea I’d say!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I can’t wait for the absolute scenes on Father’s Day when Sarah makes Lukey give Keith a Father’s Day card 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Why is Keith’s name on the Mother’s Day card?
bleeping pathetic
In fairness she’s a mommy to him too making him his breakfast and dinner and giving him a place to live rent free. She probably breast feeds him too

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Can anyone post the reel .. not showing on wai.

Just so I can die of cringe on this Saturday afternoon 🙃

Thanks x

Reactions: 4
To my homophobic, racist, fatphobic stepped up daddy on Father’s Day. Thanks for breathing your fag smoke cheese & onion drink breath in my face and getting to love my mommy. I love this unit we have created, I can’t wait to sit around watching my tablet while you and mommy lash back pints. Making memories with bigots is my fave thing to do

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Can anyone post the reel .. not showing on wai.

Just so I can die of cringe on this Saturday afternoon 🙃

Thanks x
Can't post it, quick synopsis, Burp is filming it in black and white, she pretends she is shocked Luke is calling her upstairs.

On the bed is flowers, card, best mum balloon, choclates and a framed 'family' photo..

We then get the flowers and pictures filmed in colour. The music in the background is every little thing she does is magic.

She writes under the post she was hesitant to post but take that with a pinch of saxa..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Piles of clothes everywhere I'd be mortified to post that. Could at least have hid them like any other person 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can't post it, quick synopsis, Burp is filming it in black and white, she pretends she is shocked Luke is calling her upstairs.

On the bed is flowers, choclates and a framed 'family' photo..

Place is upside down. We then get the flowers and pictures filmed in colour. The music in the background is every little thing she does is magic.

She writes under the post she was hesitant to post but take that with a pinch of saxa..

The cringe Really 🤦‍♀️ She was no more hesitant I call BS she can’t help herself you play on the attention really. It’s quite pathetic !!!! It’s the poor me me me. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What I want to know is who exactly was she afraid to offend ???
Our burp afraid of offending, hardly 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 10

On the bed is flowers, card, best mum balloon, choclates and a framed 'family' photo..

We then get the flowers and pictures filmed in colour. The music in the background is every little thing she does is magic.

Thanks xx

Why in the name of God is keets name on the mothers day card? Good god 😳

Reactions: 5
What I want to know is who exactly was she afraid to offend ???
Our burp afraid of offending, hardly 🧐
Those she tried to use to sell the mothers day sweets to. Infertile ladies and ladies who have lost children.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.