Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants the pregnancy for several reasons:

Brian and Michelle are pregnant

Her sisters have newborns/expecting

She thinks she would have Keith forever if she got pregnant (despite history not showing her this)

Attention (field day of hospital appointments, bump pics, freebies etc)

Would possibly eat all around her

The one thing for sure we know she doesn’t want is a baby though. This is about a pregnancy.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
How is that big lump of boxty free?! And the chicken burger and peanut butter! No wondering she’s gaining like mad! SW is so outdated now though! Most people prefer calorie counting along with proper excerise to lose weight!

Reactions: 3
Jaysus I was heavier than that and only ever had 15? Did they change syn allowances?
I started SW at 16 stone 3 and had 20 syns! I lost 6.5 lbs in the first week and was down to 15 syns!
I wonder do we know what height she is?

Think she said she is 5' 6.
Ah OK. Don't kill me but I genuinely don't think she looks 16 stone in those pictures but maybe she has a bit of height to pull it off? I'm 2 inches smaller and 2 stone lighter and think I look way bigger than her! That's why I was surprised she's 16 stone!

Reactions: 6
Praise the lord Little Mikey is alive & ok looking fresh with his groom & bow tie cuteness overload 🐶🐶 ❤

Reactions: 12
Sorry but who can splash a grand in one outfit for one day? Any single mothers hosting a slimming world class a few nights a week? When will the revenue catch this chancer with all the foreign holidays and her driving essentially uninsured and untaxed on L plates? I’ve a mortgage and saving for a wedding and I’m lucky for 2 nights away in Ireland 😂
dont worry the taxpayers will cover that. And the expenses of 200,000 refugees. It’ll be graaand

Reactions: 1
Not boasting but if she is 16stone 2lbs then she is nearly double my weight and I can wear a 10-12 🤔🤔🤔 so she must be fibbing . She has super confidence . 😱

Reactions: 2
Yes I wondered this all her food has to be like a take away.. no proper dinners. Honestly iam baffled by the food she eats and how its supposed to be acceptable on sw. And how people go to her classes. She's a con artist..
What state are her arteries in I wonder and her cholesterol ?

Reactions: 4
Look I’ll say it again for the thick bleep down the back!!! No food is free! None. Zero. Unless it’s bleeping made of air. You have to have a CALORIE DEFICIT! It’s not rocket science! I eat a burger it’s 1000 calories I’m allowed 1250. 1250-1000 is ……250 so I’m not able to eat again if I want to lose or maintain!!
when I see her measuring the bleeping 1oz of milk😂 as if that is what’s putting up the weight 🤪🤪🤪🤪😵💫
Be whatever size you like but stop lying and stop influencing people with false info as it’s not fair and some people are genuinely trying to be healthy you absolute fool.
ahhh but we laughed didn’t we? We did! Knotted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Look I’ll say it again for the thick bleep down the back!!! No food is free! None. Zero. Unless it’s bleeping made of air. You have to have a CALORIE DEFICIT! It’s not rocket science! I eat a burger it’s 1000 calories I’m allowed 1250. 1250-1000 is ……250 so I’m not able to eat again if I want to lose or maintain!!
when I see her measuring the bleeping 1oz of milk😂 as if that is what’s putting up the weight 🤪🤪🤪🤪😵💫
Be whatever size you like but stop lying and stop influencing people with false info as it’s not fair and some people are genuinely trying to be healthy you absolute fool.
ahhh but we laughed didn’t we? We did! Knotted.
you’re wrong pal.
All carbs are free. Don’t blend bananas and they are free.
A keg of Heineken at the weekend is free as technically beer has wheat in it and that’s a carb so it’s free. A family size of Kerr Pinks a day is free per bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Brands that have continued to use Sarah as #BA even after her tone deaf stories using women's tragedies to sell them sweets*
Flawless Beauty_bflawless
Alpha Wealth
Dylan Oaks ( how lucky to have another friend of Sarah winning the prize!)
OhMyGlam
BPerfect
Fusion Hair Salan ( her sisters)
Voduz
*how disgusting to have a #ba who would use an example such as that to sell some sweets, and then to compound it with that email. They should be shamed to be associated with her.

heres are the Brands that Sarah has stated know her and continue to work with her even though they know about Keith tweets and Sarahs lack of comment on them, only to call the people who are disturbed by his disgusting tweets trolls.

Brands that ignore casual Racism, Homophobia, Fat Shaming and Misogyny*
Voduz
BPerfect
Sweet King
Flawless Beauty_bflawless
Fusion Hair Salon ( her sisters)
Alpha Wealth
Ohmyglam
Dylan Oaks
Sweetness Hair and Beauty ( also salon owner Chrissy)
King Hair ( also brand owner Samantha)

* Disclaimer- there is no suggestion that these brands agree with Keith and his views but by continuing to work with Sarah who has made it clear that she supports Keith, they are ignoring this bigotry

Brands that have taken a stand against the disgusting views that Sarah supports and tone deaf #ads to sell sweets and stopped working with her*
Partydelights.ie
Sweet King ( t.b.c)

* these are brands who should be supported. Sarah is not the only InstaHun available to brands so there is no excuse for the brands that continue to use her

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.