Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's ok luke you will be getting a brother or sister soon she is one one gobshite like why even put that up just looking for the pitty party

• Heart
Reactions: 20
But he is getting one Sarah 🙈🙈
Watch her make sure he calls the new baby a half sibling and “not a real sister”, she’s defo vicious enough to be one of those baby mamas. It actually makes me mad angry when people say “half sibling”, reared together yer family end of. I hope Luke gets to have a relationship with his new baby sis!

Reactions: 26
Come on away down to my house there sar and you can watch me inject my fertility medications tonight you hypochondriac. You’re ‘trying’ about a week. While you’re at it come to my appointment next week where they will give me an internal scan.You don’t have second infertility you misery. You are seriously getting old now with the random self diagnosed conditions.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
My first time ever commenting on one of these threads but I am so angry right now after watching her last story on luke questioning when his getting a brother or sister! He is getting a brother or sister . She is so evil !

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So he was away for a few hours and came back asking about babies, he must have been with his Dad and then she wonders why he is asking those questions. What is her problem everyone knows he is getting a brother or sister very soon, does she think we are all as delusional as her, I hope someone messages her over it, she just never learns

Reactions: 16
Its ok Lukie, your daddy is giving you a sister soon😂 not that Burps is ever gonna admit or recognise that......oooooooh the jealousy, you can smell it off her🤣
Just when you thought she couldn’t be even more of a c u next Tuesday! She’s seething

Reactions: 10
Also why is she filming her child like that and posting it. Is no moment between them sacred and private.

Reactions: 16
But he is getting one Sarah 🙈🙈
This is making me so angry. I'm trying a long time with my partner and have had a tit show of a time. 7 losses ivf iui the whole lot and still no closer to a baby. My partner has a child with someone else and he has a brother on his mams side. But if his mam started saying that any child I ever do hopefully have is not my step sons brother or sister I would be so bleeping annoyed. I can see some ex's taking like that about the dad's next child to friends or family's but to come on and say it to 45K + people she must be so thick...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
A decent mother would have spoken to Luke about all this when they knew his dad was having another baby. Her bitterness is going to ruin that child’s life. Also fave couple 🤮🤮 everything is so ott, you’d know she isn’t used to having ‘friends’

Reactions: 20
I can’t wait until Luke starts coming back from Brian and Michelle and talking about his baby sister. Sarah will actually go into an apoplectic rage and I’m here for it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion:

No one sees what’s going on in the background, Sarah skips dinner but it’s the PCOS making her pile on the pounds

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.