Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maroondo

No at 13 stone 7 I was allowed 1250. Anything I’ve tried I’m allowed 1250. So I stick to that. I’ve maintained for over 2 years now so it suits my needs. Are you a doctor? Dietician? Medical expert? Personal trainer? The inventor of all the apps and diet foods and bmis I’ve followed. If not kindly don’t comment on something like that as it doesn’t matter where I get my info from its healthy and not wrong. Saying a child or dog? That’s just bullshit. I’m older so not gonna need 2000 calories. A man can have 2000 calories.
Jeez I’ve touched a nerve,

I’m going to politely disagree with you. No not a doctors, sailor, candle stick maker just worked with a Personal trainer and dietician and have seen time and time again that no adult should be on those restrictive calories. I was on 2000, then dropped to 1800 calories, i lost weight at a slow and steady pace and maintained it. I’m no spring chicken and I’ve done every diet under the sun but by all means stick with 1250 if it’s working for you. For me and most people that’s Beyond restrictive and dangerously low in the long term but again I have ZERO qualifications.

Sorry for taking the thread off topic!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Is she ok? Acting like Billy big balls spending the whole walk talking about herself like she’s after an audience with Sarah Burke. “People said I look amazing” “people said I’m glowing” “your smile is shining”

tumblr_mlfkrnSo4L1r5k9koo1_r1_250.gif

• Haha
  • Sick

brandambassador

VIP Member
That was nothing more than an AD for voduz that she couldn’t/wouldn’t/chose not to record at home. Her sisters can’t step in for that ad as they aren’t solely linked to voduz (they sell and use many other brands). She has it on her TIKTOK too. It’s just a new place to film an AD. Don’t believe any of her story

brandambassador

VIP Member
Guys i don’t want this to become a ‘who is ratz’ campaign because they will lose interest in this thread & they are on our side.

now look an out of date potato mashed up as boxty has no calories. Slimming world truely is magical

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Graywalls

VIP Member
I know this does not sound like me but I actually just pity her so much today! Her weight is now out of her control, even at her biggest she did not have large legs but the dress she had on today was so unflattering and then she obviously did not fit into anything else at the fashion show so she was put into that awful dress.

In person, she is so much bigger than her pictures, especially across her back, she is easily a size 18 now and walks quite hunched over because she is embarrassed of her bulk. In that video she looks like she is uncomfortable with her body but trying to look confident so she comes across as smug.

I would hate her life, being judged on my size because weight management is my career and stuck with a vile bigot who treats me awfully because everyone around me is getting married or having babies and I feel that he is my only chance of that. Its a pitiful existence and she can pit on as big of a front as she wants but people see through her!

• Heart

Mad4craic

Chatty Member
I thought she was going to walk for the 40 mins while burp junior was at Tech-wan-dough 🤣🤣🤣 she's goin for coffee with her bestie and no doubt a few low syned cream cakes cos u know what lads I'm comfortable keef tells me I'm beaudifullllll and sur I'm pure weak for myself I will drive it on next week and get back training cos I miss it so much even tho I'm avoiding it like the plague this week cos I'm still in a hoop after all the gats the weekend 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Alucia

VIP Member
So can you eat at as much of this “boxty” as you want and be in a calorie deficit? Like would Sarah ate 2 buckets of it and think she’s going to be like a rake by Friday?
It has to be out of date boxty, this will allow a calorie defecit.

• Haha

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Burp is the Queen of illness, if its not her with her self diagnosis its Lukey Burp Burke Buckley O'Connor she's dragging along to a Dr. I'm actually surprised it wasn't an ENT consultant but I guess thats to come as its not straightforward with her. Don't get me wrong if the child is sick he's sick but she's always so dramatic. Why does she think she's special? Waiting 2 hours, big deal. She's lucky the way things are that she wasn't waiting alot longer. Get over yourself Burp, you ain't anyone special.

Anyway between Tweets ear and his consultant, Burps own self diagnosed ailments and the child possibly having to go to an ENT consultant because lets face it she won't let that go, we are going to be subjected to lots of medical appointments and trips to the hospital. Videos of her shoes, hospital chairs and a caption "I've done my research" and the hospital tagged, followed by "thanks for all the messages and there's alot going on behind the scenes and anyone who knows me will know" !! 🙄🙄🍿🍿🍿

• Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
Even worse are the people who use LinkedIn like it’s Facebook 🤢 If I read one more inspirational story about someone’s blind nana who beat the odds and became an air traffic controller I’ll explode 🤣 I wonder is Burp on it!

• Haha

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
But he is getting one Sarah 🙈🙈
Watch her make sure he calls the new baby a half sibling and “not a real sister”, she’s defo vicious enough to be one of those baby mamas. It actually makes me mad angry when people say “half sibling”, reared together yer family end of. I hope Luke gets to have a relationship with his new baby sis!

Reactions: 26

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
My mum went shopping in cork for some slippers, it seems there's a shortage of them, nowhere to be found! Clearly Sars has been out getting slippers for all the childless women she knows

• Haha
How ironic! Sarah trying to paint her page as a beacon of hope for people suffering with pcos or infertility but does a competition for a newborn baby photoshoot. You couldn’t write it 🤣🤣

• Haha

Emg85

Why on earth is she giving out such detail about her child's doctor appointment?
It's a shame that she has so much thought for other people's kids privacy but absolutely none for her own child's 😐

Mambo Number 6...

An early bird and Perkys fun fair....wow teeth knows how to treat this gal.
He's a keepa hunny, a real keepa.

Pink panther will get the ride tonight.

• Haha