Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we really think she is getting engaged? Has she got her claws done?
Maybe he just wants her to get some exercise and has disguised it as a romantic walk (not in a nasty way)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She happens to give Luke to his dad on mother's day weekend when keith is working overtime god she is actually pathetic

Reactions: 11
Shes not getting engaged luke would have to be there for the photos and her now we are gonna officially be a family.

Congratulations sars on being the plus size model for your event buzzing for you sure ull be Devine hopefully they dont dress you in pink or Ull resemble a little piggy.

Can these two not sit in the house at the weekend together at all? After a week of full time work "training" appointments parenting if I was getting a night off I'd be in the shower treating myself to hair mask exfoliating face mask etc fresh pjs and a take away curled up on the sofa.
duck off Sarah you absolute dose.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Once again Delusional, there's a method in her madness, she hasn't let luke go to his Dad's in months and now all of a sudden he can go on mother's day. It's all ammunition for her, when the truth be told she probably had no one to mind him Sunday(Keith working, sisters spending mother's day with their own children and Tina going to the pub).
We never heard a thing about her modelling before today, clever out she knows she needs to get people back on side, imagine her Sunday oh I don't have my lukey on mother's day, give me a bag of jellies quick. Toxic she is

Reactions: 28
My son spending xmas away from me wasnt up for discussion ever I have had him every xmas eve and day for years now but I happily pass him over to his father xmas evening after his dinner and he stays until 27th. All ok'd by a judge I normally have to work boxing day so it's a win for the child he doesnt spend any of xmas without either 1 of his parents.

Reactions: 6
The two of them have made themselves look awful on their social medias... I actually think tweetgate empowered burp in that relationship because it was no longer just what she says or does online that mattered and he can't wave that stick at her alone anymore...

She has him convinced that getting engaged and having a baby will make it go away so she's going to drive it on with her social media in the hopes of new collaborations / followers etc... let's see how their walk goes... morons...

I know she has her discounts still but she's on the hunt for new collabs like never before...

Also after all her talk about spending more time with Luke this week she totally forgot Sunday was mothers day.. dont worry Sarah have a bag of jellies- KARMA and all that...

Reactions: 8
Can you imagine being so pathetic as a woman and mother that Keet is what you’re aiming for? 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shes not getting engaged luke would have to be there for the photos and her now we are gonna officially be a family.

Congratulations sars on being the plus size model for your event buzzing for you sure ull be Devine hopefully they dont dress you in pink or Ull resemble a little piggy.

Can these two not sit in the house at the weekend together at all? After a week of full time work "training" appointments parenting if I was getting a night off I'd be in the shower treating myself to hair mask exfoliating face mask etc fresh pjs and a take away curled up on the sofa.
duck off Sarah you absolute dose.
Ah but shes off take aways for length

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We can all see her attempt at game playing. She wants him at home for all the big days like Christmas etc but complains that she has him 99% of the time on a regular basis. Nobody cares about crummy date night either. They will be flaming drunk staggering around a beach or some such place for the gram. She'll be up 20lbs by Monday. Did she donate to the fundraiser she's modeling for? Absolutely no mention of Marymount, just herself, me,I.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m actually very surprised at Maeve (Love Cherish owner) for asking Sarah to model for the event tomorrow considering what was said about fertility etc with the Sweet King Jellies. Maeve went through IVF herself and her first son was conceived through IVF!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m actually very surprised at Maeve (Love Cherish owner) for asking Sarah to model for the event tomorrow considering what was said about fertility etc with the Sweet King Jellies. Maeve went through IVF herself and her first son was conceived through IVF!!
She may not know and Sarah only mentioned it now near the time for fear people could contact Maeve with all the negative information of the last few weeks.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think there may be some financial struggles behind the scenes 🤔

She is literally flat out with ads and BA promotions this week so either they are coming to an end and she is milking them for all they're worth, which I doubt, or she needs money and is trying to get money quick.

Same with the Depop . When was the last time she posted about that? 🤷🏻‍♀️

She is no more getting engaged than I am😂All of that is to get people talking here and I am sure there are a lot of new eyes on her threads which will then boost her engagement on her page . For someone so thick she occasionally shows some smartness.😂

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think there may be some financial struggles behind the scenes 🤔

She is literally flat out with ads and BA promotions this week so either they are coming to an end and she is milking them for all they're worth, which I doubt, or she needs money and is trying to get money quick.

Same with the Depop . When was the last time she posted about that? 🤷🏻‍♀️

She is no more getting engaged than I am😂All of that is to get people talking here and I am sure there are a lot of new eyes on her threads which will then boost her engagement on her page . For someone so thick she occasionally shows some smartness.😂
Tweet the hero doing overtime too

Reactions: 3
Brands that have continued to use Sarah as #BA even after her tone deaf stories using women's tragedies to sell them sweets*
Flawless Beauty_bflawless
PartyDelights.ie (t.b.c)
Dylan Oaks ( how lucky to have another friend of Sarah winning the prize!)
OhMyGlam
BPerfect
Voduz
*how disgusting to have a #ba who would use an example such as that to sell some sweets, and then to compound it with that email. They should be shamed to be associated with her.

heres are the Brands that Sarah has stated know her and continue to work with her even though they know about Keith tweets and Sarahs lack of comment on them, only to call the people who are disturbed by his disgusting tweets trolls.

Brands that ignore casual Racism, Homophobia, Fat Shaming and Misogyny*
PartyDelights.ie (t.b.c)
Voduz
BPerfect
Sweet King
Flawless Beauty_bflawless
Fusion Hair Salon ( her sisters)
Alpha Wealth
Ohmyglam
Dylan Oaks
Sweetness Hair and Beauty ( also salon owner Chrissy)
King Hair ( also brand owner Samantha)

* Disclaimer- there is no suggestion that these brands agree with Keith and his views but by continuing to work with Sarah who has made it clear that she supports Keith, they are ignoring this bigotry
Just jordan just posted about party delights..... must pain princess fiona so much

Reactions: 2
Now I could be losing my mind with this one.. but if any of you can bear to look back at her stories from tonight towards the end when she's talking about going on a date night tmrw she's saying he told her they're going on a walk, SHE CROSSES HER FINGERS!! When she's saying she'll let ppl know where they end up. And then she goes a bit manic with a high voice.

She absolutely does think/hope he's proposing!

But maybe I'm seeing things or it wasn't intentional but I'm hoping I wasn't the only one who noticed!!
I’m sure it’s just something they came up with for Instagram take away all the toxic behavior over the few weeks look at us attention seekers 🤦‍♀️. They’re both tarnished for the rest of their days !!! She’s a narcissistic horrible woman and his a misogynist creep of a man well suited !!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.