Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth is she giving out such detail about her child's doctor appointment?
It's a shame that she has so much thought for other people's kids privacy but absolutely none for her own child's 😐

Reactions: 26
My god what a disgraceful comment. She should move doctors or surgeries if she feels all they want to do is “antibiotics, antibiotics, antibiotics “ . I feel the complete opposite and my doctor always waits until my little one has tried to shift it on her own first. Either way those conversations should be between her and her doctor and not bad mouthing them to all her followers. I’m embarrassed

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Surprised Burp sat for two hours in the Drs waiting room without kicking off.

Reactions: 11
I thought she was going to walk for the 40 mins while burp junior was at Tech-wan-dough 🤣🤣🤣 she's goin for coffee with her bestie and no doubt a few low syned cream cakes cos u know what lads I'm comfortable keef tells me I'm beaudifullllll and sur I'm pure weak for myself I will drive it on next week and get back training cos I miss it so much even tho I'm avoiding it like the plague this week cos I'm still in a hoop after all the gats the weekend 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ffs see Caroline is coming on now telling her story of how her neck felt good so that’s why she was rocking the head off herself there Sunday! Hi Caroline 👋👋👋 also is it we weh weh weh weh Wednesday! It is! Talk to you soon @RATZ_HOLE aka Ciara 😂 let us know the gossip.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Giving out about the doctor yet the child sitting in a t-shirt in the back of the car - it really cold today.

Reactions: 19
Giving out about the doctor yet the child sitting in a t-shirt in the back of the car - it really cold today.
I’d say she’s a dose herself in the doctor’s - one of those nightmare google-educated know it alls. She probably wouldn’t give up until the doctor prescribes ‘something’ because the child is sooooo ill but then witches about them just throwing antibiotics at him every five minutes. He’s being parented by a child himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This one is a bleeping cabbage 🙄 Sarah ye mess, go on your stories and beg someone for elocution lessons ye poxy spoon. And you’re fooling no one removing the freckle filter…. Only as you’re getting rinsed here fair it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Burp is the Queen of illness, if its not her with her self diagnosis its Lukey Burp Burke Buckley O'Connor she's dragging along to a Dr. I'm actually surprised it wasn't an ENT consultant but I guess thats to come as its not straightforward with her. Don't get me wrong if the child is sick he's sick but she's always so dramatic. Why does she think she's special? Waiting 2 hours, big deal. She's lucky the way things are that she wasn't waiting alot longer. Get over yourself Burp, you ain't anyone special.

Anyway between Tweets ear and his consultant, Burps own self diagnosed ailments and the child possibly having to go to an ENT consultant because lets face it she won't let that go, we are going to be subjected to lots of medical appointments and trips to the hospital. Videos of her shoes, hospital chairs and a caption "I've done my research" and the hospital tagged, followed by "thanks for all the messages and there's alot going on behind the scenes and anyone who knows me will know" !! 🙄🙄🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She is the rudest pig going. She is always so rude about people who are out there working, dunnes, the doctor, the hospital. Like cop the duck on you scourge on society. There’s probably duck all wrong with him like the million other times she takes him to the doctor. They probably can’t stand the sight of her so left her until last & I don’t blame them I would do the same to her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I have a feeling… a hunch some may say, that Sarah is going to take Luke to taekwondo 🔮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.