Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the dance is back... She's so bleeping cheesy

And of course he's his mother's son, he bleeping gestated in you

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wish Sarah would put as much work into her punctuation in the latest post than she puts into her bodatoe making.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How could you look at this and think ' definitely one for the gram!'
I think it’s a subliminal message to Keeeffff, showing him where he can shove his Lindt balls when he gets home from the stag! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh my god ok Dr Sarah registered gynaecologist and dietitian now are you? After a couple hours of googling!? She has to have something wrong with her alllll the time. And ya know why? Because despite what she says she is not truly happy. Happy people don’t self diagnose conditions and plaster their entire lives on Instagram. It’s bizarre behaviour. What about all the beer Sarah? Is that in your new PCOS diet?!
honestly it’s bordering on disgusting behaviour for someone to be at. Eeeehhhmmmmm so ya like I’ve PCOS so I only can have like full fat cream and cheese on my badadoes and their absolutely beeeudiful.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So the child is sick now but she was swinging him around he kitchen an hour previous. U can clearly hear the child saying ouch before throwing himself on the floor. He was bleeping allergic to her. I know wen mine are sick all they want to go is be under a blanket on the couch watching telly and napping in between not being flung around the kitchen to shite music that's only being put up for another dig at Brian a mother's son. Yes Sarah he's ur son but he's also he's fathers son.

Reactions: 24
I’d love to know why it’s always fast food in the car with her Gran?? If I was bringing out my granny I’d like to think it would be to a nice cafe or restaurant!! I don’t think it’s to do with Covid or maybe the gran doesn’t want to have to foot the bill for all of them that like to tag along 🙄

Reactions: 12
I’d love to know why it’s always fast food in the car with her Gran?? If I was bringing out my granny I’d like to think it would be to a nice cafe or restaurant!! I don’t think it’s to do with Covid or maybe the gran doesn’t want to have to foot the bill for all of them that like to tag along 🙄
I think the Nan likes and looks forward to the fish and chip treat when she's out. One thing that did cross my mind was...I was hoping the fish was filleted properly and no bones left behind, a fear of mine so that was my first reaction.

Reactions: 2
Is burp the only one in the whole family that ever takes “beddy” out? When she said today all she wants is company il try take her out twice next week I thought to myself where the duck is everyone else surely some of the rest of the family take her out and go to visit her a few times a week?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is burp the only one in the whole family that ever takes “beddy” out? When she said today all she wants is company il try take her out twice next week I thought to myself where the duck is everyone else surely some of the rest of the family take her out and go to visit her a few times a week?
Up doing the early morning feed and I’m LOLLING at “beddy” 🤣🤣

I love the way all us oldies know each other from threads 🤣 we go between , lizards, burps , spock , solo boring , Paul pull yourself stenson ....like we are a gang ?
We are all bonded by lizs dealz notebook 🤣 @itsnotmeitsyouok I’m still trying to figure out who you were in the past as in username, I know I should know but it’s baby brain 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Up doing the early morning feed and I’m LOLLING at “beddy” 🤣🤣

We are all bonded by lizs dealz notebook 🤣 @itsnotmeitsyouok I’m still trying to figure out who you were in the past as in username, I know I should know but it’s baby brain 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I honestly wasn’t on here. I was lurking for the longest time and thought the notebook was bleeping hilarious and believe me I would have been the 1st on it been a stalker months before I had enough and decided to comment. I wonder would she make room for me or is it full? 😂 Not baby brain girl jealousy. Also good morning! Nothing like those 1 am feeds or 2 am or 3 am or ffs all night feeds to be honest!

I honestly wasn’t on here. I was lurking for the longest time and thought the notebook was bleeping hilarious and believe me I would have been the 1st on it been a stalker months before I had enough and decided to comment. I wonder would she make room for me or is it full? 😂 Not baby brain girl jealousy. Also good morning! Nothing like those 1 am feeds or 2 am or 3 am or ffs all night feeds to be honest!
As in I’m jealous 😂😂

Doubt it...

Did anyone else notice how Sarah was with her nephew yesterday. Completely ignored him and spoke over him. Poor little pet. And she was all about her lovely little niece. Of course it suits her agenda, show Keef how much she wants a baby and how happy it would make her.

Reactions: 13
Oh we are back to the underwear pics again - cos Keith’s away she’s trying to get his attention 🤭🧐 … she’s trying to post as this amazing maternal mom/aunt when actually this is the first weekend in months that she’s home with Luke! And didn’t she say they’re in CLARNEY next weekend 🥱 again?! No wonder he doesn’t want to dance with you, he hasn’t had you to himself on a Saturday in ages & when he does you’re giving all the attention to your baby niece. Who has the strangest similarities to Tina & i can’t unsee it sorry!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’d been giving her the benefit of the doubt up until now, I thought she was just hurting from the break up with Brian and playing happy families to put a brave face on it but no that post is not ok.
I’m sure Keith’s a decent lad and all but he’s not Luke’s Dad and he never will be. I suppose it would be ok if Brian started calling his partner Luke’s Mum?
I'm behind in my tattle reading - what post was this? Anyone got a screenshot for me?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.