Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh good lord, usually her grubbing nails and hands covering her gob and now it's a bleeping cup. We get it burp u need something in ur gob at all times. Food, nails, hand....... Why not show ur love for poor teeth and show him how ur massive gob works!!!!!! 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Seriously? What is the point of that last story. She probably thinks shes looking great so throw it on the story. 😂😂

Reactions: 13
New thréad title, Sarah lurkey Burke is off to Turk to get some teeth like Creepy Keef. Leaving her child with all in sunder to get one over on her child's fader!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion
potato cheese and onion syndrome has me weak, stepped up daddy time keeeeetttt

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t know why but my thread title has the most likes but it won’t allow me to make a new one before this one is closed!!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.