Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fluffycookie

Sarah if you really want to see infertility issues first hand..come to my house for a coffee! I'll show you the meds, the hair on my face that I've to shave most days, the injections/meds I need to help with me a pregnancy that haven't worked help keep any of my babies yet. I'll share with you the multiple miscarriages myself and my husband have gone through. 7 in the last 19 months Sarah..7!!! I'll show you the little decoration I have hanging on the tree this year for my son who was born sleeping in October. You think you've problems and everyone is out to get you?? Just think of the insult to others. Fertility issues my ass. Go talk with your GP and see what you can diagnose yourself with next! Please go and seek help more than a counsellor and take a social media break to sort yourself. Anyways..sorry for the rant lads/ladies.. Burp..enjoy your family pack of ham, soup, bodatoes, alcohol.. it'll all help the "Pcos" 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Nora Fenn

Chatty Member
I'm still thinking of the poor radiographer standing there counting all the cysts and her lying there munching on a family pack of ham, every time they got a whiff of the ham it would put them off and they'd have to start all over again 1 2 3 4 5.....
Maybe they’re not cysts at all, maybe they’re actually stray bodadoes?

1bodadoe, 2 bodadoe, 3 bodadoe, 4!!

• Haha
Reactions: 47

brandambassador

VIP Member
Wow hallmark moment, snap chatting keith the christmas tree last year. I can see the christmas movie now.
She was a bitter, vindictive, bitchy ditched bride to me, and he was a night worker, using snapchat for company and sending dick pics on lonely winter nights. Then she sent him a snap of the christmas tree and said "Wait til you see my bigger bush".... a norry love story, coming soon xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Getagrip21

Just when you think she can't get any worse.... sweet baby Jesus why does every single event have to always revolve around Keith.... the child splits his eyebrow open and all she can talk about is that clown.
Shes actually pathetic how obsessed she is wit the man child. Sje only said 2 wks ago friday was gonna be the day she spends on herself and like some proper quality time.... if that's ur idea of quality time ya need ro speak to your shrink love.... Yes alot of us have been there we're happy in a new relationship and wear our rose tinted glasses it soon wears off and they start irritating ya but you always remember they are just a man who can walk out that door when ever needs be he is not likes dad and never will be no matter how much you force it Sarah. What happened to the happy independent content lady a yr ago who was gonna prioritise herself and her child ???
It was very clear all wknd how empty you were cause Keith was off on the lash wit the lads you didn't know what to do wit yourself minus the leech.... And if you say once more how genuinely happy you are I'm gonna grow a 3rd arm and beat myself wit it.
The soother story.... made you realise how long he's been around???? Sarah its been a yr !!!!! Get an actual grip with yourself you clown.... I'd never wish heartache or hurt on anyone but I actually cannot wait for this relationship to go tits up it sickens my hole .

I actually almost vomited when you posted the child in ur bed and both you and Keith clearly don't have pj's on I wudnt allow my own kids hop in beside me without pj's can you imagine if that was Brian and his pregnant misses you'd loose ur life and have him up in court for indecent exposure around a minor
Your a car crash waiting to happy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Seratago

Chatty Member
Imagine rocking into the club bar after the match and the whole place knowing:

1 - Your current fella has already dumped ya once
2 - You have to shave your moustache every day
3 - You railroaded your last fella into a proposal you arranged!
4 - You’re cracking cos your ex-fella has his new girlfriend pregnant
5- Your tittles are hanging 8 inches from your breastbone
6 - Your mother charges you for Christmas dinner
7 - You”re a poisonous toxic bitch!

All this before they ever ever say hello to you!
No freebies in the world worth that!

And he’s 5 Sarah, he won’t even remember that match in a few months never mind forever ya dope!
Another dig at Brian, she just can’t help herself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

JustAnotherFollower

She normally beats around the bush when it comes to how she feels about Teeth and Luke... ? Give me strength! .. I've never seen a new boyfriend/stepdad relationship so forced and so publicised in my life! The only bush she's beating around is that tash with her silkpromax ...!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Lovelula

VIP Member
She has a sexual fetish for A and E, there is no way she was going to let Brian handle that one..they may aswell donate a bench to her at CUH and call it Burps bench cos they will be in for a long 13 years of her marching Luke up there.She is like ER on a sunday night...she brought the child to hospital and brought a drunken man home from a stag for that little cut ...god help us.
His brothers stag too was it??She is a demon,I wouldnt even tell my bf if something like that happened it's a graze I'd let him enjoy his night.She will try and drown herself in the bath the night of the wedding to get him back to the room early.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
This is a dig at Brian... she's a cunt... not a fan of that word
.but it's what came to mind...
She’s right in a way. Kids don’t forget. Luke will remember his feelings of displacement at having his daddy out & another daddy in. He will remember all the times he was forced to perform for the camera. He will remember all the rows that evidently happen regularly in that house. Will he remember walking down a random street in 2021? Doubtful. She’s only fooling herself

• Heart

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
To be fair to Keith, he seems to have a alot more interests than Sarah. Her only hobbies are getting drunk and eating. At least he likes concerts and sporting events. He also doesn't only holiday in 2 destinations, clarney and lanza.
Yup he’s also supposed to be a right dirty yoke in the bedroom 🙈 a work colleague of mine was texting him pre Sarah and he was saying absolutely filthy dirty stuff in texts 😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
I'm still thinking of the poor radiographer standing there counting all the cysts and her lying there munching on a family pack of ham, every time they got a whiff of the ham it would put them off and they'd have to start all over again 1 2 3 4 5.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Imagine right now this minute If Brian put up a photo of luke and brians girlfriend and captioned it :

Lukes stepped up mom

She would lose the plot.... why ? Because it would be bang out of order and not right....

Sorry for the several posts but I HATE people that use their kids as fucking bait.. stupid bitch god forgive me

• Heart
Reactions: 36

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Sarah please, im actually gonna beg you to STOP BEING AN ABSOLUTE ARSEHOLE!!! Its a cut over his eye, hes not blind, he hasnt lost a limb, he wont need a wheelchair for life🙄 Just stop the dramatics, ITS NOT ABOUT YOU, no one cares how you feel, PLEASE JUST SHUT UP🙏 He cant be that bad if you took him to see Santy, you are making a FOOL of yourself, you are so, so angry that Brian has moved on and is happy..... maybe you should genuinely do that yourself, and quit the "poor me dramatics"

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Keith saying to Luke while crying after he fell and cut his head “do we need to get you a dummy”. Why does she try and romanticise him so much he sounds like a fucking gobshite. And saying about the baby how do you turn the batteries off. He sounds like a total dope who thinks saying smart things like that is hilarious but really he just looks like a wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Seratago

Chatty Member
I feel like a right simpleton sometimes watching her stories because I have no kids of my own and I'm not a step up mam but do most kids not fast from 12 anyway, like that's not unusual?

She seems to thrive off medical drama!
I hope the little fella is OK though
It’s possible she feeds Luke bodadoes via IV during the night.

• Haha
Reactions: 34