Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon this one
Brutal

There’s no need to put up the award Luke got in school 🙄 not only that but then the bullshit message about it being her proudest moment 🙄🙄 my eyes are hurting from rolling them!!
Each child gets one throughout the year. So next week Johnny gets one, the following week Jack gets one and so on and so on.... so every parent will be proud and it encourages the children to behave in class. Luke is not exclusively picked out...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If you google something enough you will convince yourself you have it. Some symptoms are so generic you’d have yourself written off with erectile dysfunction if you googled it enough. She needs to put the phone down.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
PCOS is her personality now is it? I can see her making a page for it as she says there are none that suit her. I still don’t believe she even has it. She is online googling symptoms and now googling bits & pieces she should and shouldn’t have. She is such a child
💯 this! I used to be friends with a girl like that. Telling everyone she had endometriosis and PCOS after a gp visit 🙄 duck off like! Would you not be absolutely mortified to be sharing your medical history online like that. No one needs to know about it ffs

Reactions: 12
💯 this! I used to be friends with a girl like that. Telling everyone she had endometriosis and PCOS after a gp visit 🙄 duck off like! Would you not be absolutely mortified to be sharing your medical history online like that. No one needs to know about it ffs
This one has no shame. How can she go to that wedding with all his family after sharing the stuff she does online. I would die of shame

Reactions: 10
Worrying about looking slimmer and buying a ridiculous overpriced jumpsuit won't mask that fact she is ugly cruel and twisted inside, and she can't dress up that personality, she blasts it online for all to see.

Reactions: 15
Only getting round to watching this reel now! Keefff shoving his foot into Luke’s face in this. He is so bloody rough with him!

Unfortunately, Sarah reminds me of one of those mothers who would leg it with the “stepped up daddy” if he gave her an ultimatum between her and Luke! She’s man dependant!
She’s only raging that Brian doesn’t take Luke more during the week as she wants rid of him so she can eat her bodadoes and shave her tash in peace without having to spend time eye rolling at him!
Yesterday she was telling him he wasn’t being good and today reveals he’s been sick the last two days. No wonder he’s been out of sorts you muppet, he’s been unwell!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Only getting round to watching this reel now! Keefff shoving his foot into Luke’s face in this. He is so bloody rough with him!

Unfortunately, Sarah reminds me of one of those mothers who would leg it with the “stepped up daddy” if he gave her an ultimatum between her and Luke! She’s man dependant!
She’s only raging that Brian doesn’t take Luke more during the week as she wants rid of him so she can eat her bodadoes and shave her tash in peace without having to spend time eye rolling at him!
Yesterday she was telling him he wasn’t being good and today reveals he’s been sick the last two days. No wonder he’s been out of sorts you muppet, he’s been unwell!
She thinks this is love and stepped up behavior

Reactions: 1
1,2 sarrrraaahhhhhhhhhhhs coming for you
3,4 to eat all the bodadoes
5,6 keeeeeffff doesn’t like kids
7,8 you’re a big fat ape
9,10 drive it on again

also Luke is sick so invite more people and a 93 year old into the house! bleeping idiot
Also Also keeefs allergic to the kids😂😂😂😂
Also, also, also it won’t be fit n flab it will be “pcos and fit no need for it” soon

Also, also, also, also, miss flawless is filtered todeath today
Skitting 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What is it showing the poor elderly lady eating.
Christ above give her some privacy.

Reactions: 7
There is just no need... like why... why does she do it... why does she think thousands of people want to see her nan eating... or videos of her niece etc... its bizarre that they think oh hold on there nan.. let me grab my phone and video you eating there so I can post it to social media... like wtf 🤔

Reactions: 9
Can't wait for a night on her own tomorrow night? What happened the perfect relationship. She's sooooo excited to be alone and have no one around.

Reactions: 4
@Jellybb I know this is your favourite thing to look at.
no one wants to see this content. I can’t watch my husband eating. It’s private, personal and bleeping gross. I mean I hate to look at my plate. Also I even blurred out the niece in a picture. Wtf is wrong with her. Only if my sister said Belt away would I show her and even at that 1 picture. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢😫😫😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Can't wait for a night on her own tomorrow night? What happened the perfect relationship. She's sooooo excited to be alone and have no one around.
You could see the rage in her eyes that he is gone away. He is probably getting messages all weekend from her 😂😂

Reactions: 2
So going to give up sweetener, gets a slab of Pepsi Max...... but she's really put the effort into researching PCOS......
Going to wrap up a sick child to go shopping just so she doesn't have to do it tomorrow when he is gone! So much for mother of the year

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So going to give up sweetener, gets a slab of Pepsi Max...... but she's really put the effort into researching PCOS......
Going to wrap up a sick child to go shopping just so she doesn't have to do it tomorrow when he is gone! So much for mother of the year
Did she leave all the kids in the car on their own while she wheeled Betty back inside I wonder.

Reactions: 2
She is looking for a medal because she takes the grandmother out once a week 🙄 we all know it’s purely for the benefit of Instagram 😩
bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@Jellybb I know this is your favourite thing to look at.
no one wants to see this content. I can’t watch my husband eating. It’s private, personal and bleeping gross. I mean I hate to look at my plate. Also I even blurred out the niece in a picture. Wtf is wrong with her. Only if my sister said Belt away would I show her and even at that 1 picture. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢😫😫😭
I love the way all us oldies know each other from threads 🤣 we go between , lizards, burps , spock , solo boring , Paul pull yourself stenson ....like we are a gang ?

• Haha
God think its first time I seen a vegetable on her plate, her body won't know what hit it

• Haha
I love the way all us oldies know each other from threads 🤣 we go between , lizards, burps , spock , solo boring , Paul pull yourself stenson ....like we are a gang ?
We are! The we bleeping hate fake twats on Instagram gang! You forgot shannen I don’t have cancer but I can’t let it go cos I’ll ask about cows in gangs!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.