Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she showing a video of the beach that was 30 miles from her home, weren't we in lockdown last Christmas? I know I didn't see my nieces and nephew around christmas cos it was outside of our 5k?

Reactions: 6
I think it was the 27th or 28th of December last year we went into lockdown? I know the shops closes Christmas Eve or something ? Im only remembering as we were meant to be going home this dates and couldn't :(

Reactions: 3
This thread title is giving me life πŸ™Œ one of the best in tattle history 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Awh thanks! Even the girls in the salon said it’s amazing!! (Well I’m presuming they do anyway seeing as they think everything else Sarah is involved in is amazing!)

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she showed us the pitta pockets yet. Or is she still worried the whole of cork will go or and buy them

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.