Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a pic in a red jump suit on her grid from years ago, it was lovely on her.

Reactions: 1
Thereā€™s no need to put up the award Luke got in school šŸ™„ not only that but then the bullshit message about it being her proudest moment šŸ™„šŸ™„ my eyes are hurting from rolling them!!

Reactions: 11
@RATZ_HOLE is Keithā€™s mam allerg to her? It was said on here the other day that she wasnā€™t happy bout Keith being with Sarah and clearly Sarah read it and when she was showing her new bedsheets she ā€œaccidentallyā€ showed us something Keithā€™s mam bought her in an attempt to address that statement. I know if it was my son Iā€™d be raging anyways with the carry on of her

Proudest moment! Ffs she really is aiming low. Also that Chelsea one is a level 1 million clinger on and instahun wannabe! Sheā€™s pointless and beyond desperate! Like she eye fucks the camera 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's probably going to credit teet for the child getting a nice note home. I mean before he came along they were feral miserable creatures, barely existing. Along came Keet the messiah and saviour and fixed everything. Does she realise that she's admitting that she's a useless mother who can't rear her 1 child on her own

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just don't get how stupid one person can be....goin on and on and on and on about her pcos and that she can't cope with the pain and feeling shite.... all the time on the sesh for 4days and don't blame that... i know if i was on the sesh for 1 day..im cranky for 3 days bloated for 4 and the fear lasts about a week... she's needs a good slap of a badadooo in the face

• Haha
She's a gowl beyond belief, next stop now Brand Ambassador for PCOS , would anyone give her a puk in the mouth !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So hereā€™s my life story.
Outside of MS.
I spent the best part of 5 years trying to lose weight with SW, regaining etc vicious cycle- works for some im
Not saying it doesnā€™t.
I then out of nowhere started getting cysts, ovarian pain, long cycles etc. after bloods on day 1 and 21 of my cycle and 2 scans, my gynaecologist (not the radiographer or GP) diagnosed my with PCOS. I asked how could I have this now when I didnā€™t have it before? He asked me did I follow a diet where the recommendation is low fat this and that, so i said yes I have spent 5 years on SW. he said when you put all these sweetened things into your body, eventually your body canā€™t tell the difference between sugar and sweetener and you can become insulin resistant, he said he wasnā€™t aware of any study, but he has known a large percentage of women who previously did not have PCOS, have developed it from a lifetime of making sweets out of sugar free jelly, using artificial sweeteners a few times a day, living on ā€˜freeā€™ carbs - when carbs are in fact sugar when broken down too. He said he himself has a theory that slimming world can most definitely cause someone to get symptoms of PCOS and PCOS itself. From then on, I moved to full fat milk, in moderation and went back to ā€˜normalā€™ food not the less fat/sugar free versions. My symptoms are well managed now, the facial hair calmed down as the other symptoms did. I will always remember he told me he believed SW was my cause and yes, there are no studies for this and Sarah is possibly diagnosing herself but there is no doubt that the years of driving it on and crashing it off, could possibly have done this to her too. Because stepping away from SW diet, along with inositol supplement prescribed by my gynae, helped me manage my symptoms to this day

• Wow
  • Heart
I very nearly just messaged her to tell her stop lying about the pcos and close her insta down as she's literally a walking disgrace the 2nd hand embarrassment is awful šŸ™ˆ

The lack of self awareness is amazing to me. Can't wait to see the imminent downfall

Reactions: 9
Is she majorly jealousy of the alpaca taking Tina first class to New York? Me mentions of it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is definitely going to make ā€˜slimming world with PCOSā€™ her new personality trait

Reactions: 8
PCOS is her personality now is it? I can see her making a page for it as she says there are none that suit her. I still donā€™t believe she even has it. She is online googling symptoms and now googling bits & pieces she should and shouldnā€™t have. She is such a child

1,2 sarrrraaahhhhhhhhhhhs coming for you
3,4 to eat all the bodadoes
5,6 keeeeeffff doesnā€™t like kids
7,8 youā€™re a big fat ape
9,10 drive it on again

also Luke is sick so invite more people and a 93 year old into the house! bleeping idiot
Also Also keeefs allergic to the kidsšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Also, also, also it wonā€™t be fit n flab it will be ā€œpcos and fit no need for itā€ soon

Also, also, also, also, miss flawless is filtered todeath today

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.