Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh here we go lads , another before post about happiness not being there pre keef of course . duck me she can talk some tit

Reactions: 4
Just thinking how Keith feels when she posts all this stuff about shaving , underwear pics etc , just went for a nose and I don’t think he’s following her on Insta 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Take 'single mom' out your bio Sarah if lukey hss an official stepped up dad....
I hate that she has single mom in there in the first place. She isn't a single.mom, his dad is in his life. A more accurate description is co - parent. It's a dangerous game she is playing with lukes childhood!

Reactions: 14
I hate that she has single mom in there in the first place. She isn't a single.mom, his dad is in his life. A more accurate description is co - parent. It's a dangerous game she is playing with lukes childhood!

Ah but Burp doesn't co parent, she drives that message home often enough.

Lukey must have been the immaculate conception or the stork dropped him off ! She's so deluded she's a scream.

Same here... have had 3 types of scans+ mri, ct... not 1 of them told me anything.. had to wait for it to be sent to the consultant 🤷‍♀️

But Sarah is special 🙏🤩
She must have special health insurance that gets her answers on Google, oops I mean straight away from the scan

What the duck is she on roaring her name at the child
Reminds me of that ad years ago (again not PC as it was the 80's.- so apologies in advance) shouting near a child's ear to check for hearing loss! What an eejit

Another thing, she mentioned luke was not himself or a bit sick - probably not a great idea to have other kids and a little baby over at the house then. Luke is in school, it could be COVID

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Oh we are back to the underwear pics again - cos Keith’s away she’s trying to get his attention 🤭🧐 … she’s trying to post as this amazing maternal mom/aunt when actually this is the first weekend in months that she’s home with Luke! And didn’t she say they’re in CLARNEY next weekend 🥱 again?! No wonder he doesn’t want to dance with you, he hasn’t had you to himself on a Saturday in ages & when he does you’re giving all the attention to your baby niece. Who has the strangest similarities to Tina & i can’t unsee it sorry!
Will be followed by a story later of the happy family.. mommy, lukey and the stepped up daddy #reunited 🎶 I get to love you 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just thinking how Keith feels when she posts all this stuff about shaving , underwear pics etc , just went for a nose and I don’t think he’s following her on Insta 🤷‍♀️
Yeah I don’t see that he’s following her either!
That’s defintely a red flag if he’s sick of her tit on insta already 🙈

You can clearly see that she either hurts luke or he is feeling sick during that forced dancing. It is heartbreaking that a 5 year old has to throw himself on to the floor to stop some thing that is either hurting him or making him sick.
And the smug look on her face as she goes to turn the camera off rather than tend to the child, she and keith are far too rough with him and it is a red flag that they think it is suitable for instagram!

Reactions: 9
She was never shown any affection as a child so therefore she can’t show it naturally to Luke. It’s what is at the root of her attention seeking and stage 5 clinger behaviour as well. She’s a fool

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ - just looked back on that video of her making Luke dance and it is so obvious how sick the little lad is! Even trying to wipe his nose in the middle of it while she’s dragging him around!

She probably has him blocked so he doesn’t see all the “stepped up dad” shite she’s posting , I would imagine he’d run a mile

She must have special health insurance that gets

Another thing, she mentioned luke was not himself or a bit sick - probably not a great idea to have other kids and a little baby over at the house then. Luke is in school, it could be COVID
I think it's dodgy that Luke is clearly sick with something and there's no mention of Covid test or anything. And then has two other kids over, who she then takes to see Betty... I can't even comment on her flinging a clearly sick Luke around...gowl.

Reactions: 11
God she's really driving it home with the songs. I don't know any of them personally but she is clearly making out that Brian is not showing up as a Dad, even if it's true, why share that stuff on her Instagram, she's making a show of herself

Reactions: 7
Yeah I don’t see that he’s following her either!
That’s defintely a red flag if he’s sick of her tit on insta already 🙈
Dats weird she follows him tho, hmmm I wonder wats goin on

The post is gone about stepped up dad

Last edited:
  • Wow
That song is a pure dig at Brian. She is really pushing Keith into this happy family unit.

She has to be reined in a bit by Brian and his family. It's clear she trying to cause a divide between Brian and Luke. She is a pure thick.

Reactions: 5
I think it's dodgy that Luke is clearly sick with something and there's no mention of Covid test or anything. And then has two other kids over, who she then takes to see Betty... I can't even comment on her flinging a clearly sick Luke around...gowl.
And took him grocery shopping even though she could have waited til today when he was at his Dads house

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.