Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luke is Junior Infants now...no child at that age wants to be picked up and danced with,they're too big...the video of her last night rubbing his hair looked totally unnatural...she is making out like Brian has done something wrong by choosing to have another child,it is not a sin to have a 2nd child and he can have a 3rd if he wants..he will always love his 1st.She is twisted altogether.I do think that child was born into a toxic set up alright.
She only seems to give a tit about the baby Carly...even yesterday when the brother spoke she ignored him and focused on the baby...as someone said earlier is it that she just loves kids at the baby stage and hates the older children lol.
And Keith asked how to take the batteries out of her...I would not be thinking of getting pregnant by a man who talks like that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Would she ever get those nasty, dirty, germ infested talons done. Who the f*ck thinks nails like that look good? They are rotten 🤢

Reactions: 10
I said it yesterday that she shouldn’t have anyone around Luke but no fucks given. If I sneeze there’s an antigen test immediately, honestly if my fella had said to me when he came into the relationship when I had kids already about any child “ can you take the batteries out” he would have been told no but I can knock your teeefffff out! Turkey fitted or not! What a dopey bleep this one is though. I get to be aloooneeeeee cos my “boyfriend” is away on a stag/hen 😂😂😂😂 is she so desperate that she can’t see the numerous red flags she is giving out herself and he is basically waving at her! 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Reactions: 9
Its very weird Teeth isnt following her, he is coming up as following all the other Burps :unsure:

Reactions: 1
Anyone think it's very unusual to say that when she's on her own she can stay on plan, get all her jobs done and not have any drink. Why can't she just do the same when Teeth is there.... Am I missing something 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
if Sarah sends luke to school tomorrow she is not just selfish but also negligent. as a teacher I have seen how fast covid is spreading among children. unless she has a very recent negative PCR result for like she shold be erring on the side of caution

Reactions: 5
Anyone think it's very unusual to say that when she's on her own she can stay on plan, get all her jobs done and not have any drink. Why can't she just do the same when Teeth is there.... Am I missing something 😕
Yea I agree! I mean I always say I get more done when hubby is not home but I would be dying for him to come home at same time. Didn’t realise teeth was force feeding her by hand. Shur no wonder she can’t stick to the plan if he’s force feeding her 😉🤣!
Your cycle wasn’t ‘late’ for 15 days you big GOM. You’re cycle was x amount of days. It’s not late if it’s PCOS it’s just a long cycle. Also your doc gave you solp idol and ponstan for the pain? Interesting pain killer with codeine when you already have self declared IBS! I can’t have codeine due to the colostomy bag as it triggers constipation. And I’ve seen the box of Movicol on your fridge! Having to stop the car with ovulation pain? Good Jesus it’s a psych evaluation she needs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh we are back to the underwear pics again - cos Keith’s away she’s trying to get his attention 🤭🧐 … she’s trying to post as this amazing maternal mom/aunt when actually this is the first weekend in months that she’s home with Luke! And didn’t she say they’re in CLARNEY next weekend 🥱 again?! No wonder he doesn’t want to dance with you, he hasn’t had you to himself on a Saturday in ages & when he does you’re giving all the attention to your baby niece. Who has the strangest similarities to Tina & i can’t unsee it sorry!
I think the child is the bop off Tina too

Reactions: 5
I god only knows how as I have a severely damaged body due to many things but the one thing never ever changed is my PERIOD! Not aunt Mary or star week!!! My BLOOD GUSH! It is completely to the time of day regular. i have the app and I know when I ovulate cos
1. I am like a snail
2 My underwear resembles a ski slope at the end of the day it’s so white
3 I get ovulation cramps!
so she is worried about infertility but knows when she ovulates. Make it make sense you utter fool !!

• Haha
The child is sick again, he suffers with his chest. Wtf did you feel the need to take him shopping last night in the freezing cold. You allowed him go to his dads?. It’s his dad Jesus girl grow up. I’m sure he’ll be a lot safer there.

Reactions: 11
Maybe she needs to be langers to be in the "I get to loooovvvvvveeee youuuuuu" frame of mind! Maybe his teeth are less obvious with a few whispering angel glasses downed!

PCOS can result in no ovulation but yet Dr..Sarah has so much pain on her LHS she needed to stop the car. Oh wait, no then it was pain in her RHS - so both ovaries were ovulating! That's some weird PCOS she has. Special girl and all that she is..........

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She needs to STOP giving medical advice, she's not the expert. An insult to the medical profession who are actually educated and trained.

Tattlers, all you can do it sit back and laugh and the tit show and take no notice of bodadoe head !

if Sarah sends luke to school tomorrow she is not just selfish but also negligent. as a teacher I have seen how fast covid is spreading among children. unless she has a very recent negative PCR result for like she shold be erring on the side of caution
Very bad spelling and punctuation for a “ teacher”🤣😳🤣

Reactions: 1
What the duck was the point of that song she posted?! Like she's certifiable!!!!!! 🙈 petty ridiculous stupid and her post then about people online saying tit she skips over all the actual valid points we say. And that's about her toxic narcissistic petty whiney selfish personality. Always the fuckin victim she is. 🙄 absolute bleeping melt of a human I swear.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.