Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going all out for the wedding. Every alteration Phoenix V do on an outfit is extra €100. She may have bought the jumpsuit in the sale. Just Jordan has worn alot of their clothes. A rose of tralee winner has also used them. Their clothes are very flattering. I don't agree that their mother of the bride only. I know alot of people in their 30's who bought dresses from them.

Reactions: 8
She's going all out for the wedding. Every alteration Phoenix V do on an outfit is extra €100. She may have bought the jumpsuit in the sale. Just Jordan has worn alot of their clothes. A rose of tralee winner has also used them. Their clothes are very flattering. I don't agree that their mother of the bride only. I know alot of people in their 30's who bought dresses from them.
I think they’re desperate looking. They’re aimed towards the culchie who thinks they’re stylish and who thinks platform heels and matching eyeshadow nails and bag for wedding is still in fashion. Desperate shite altogether

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I think they’re desperate looking. They’re aimed towards the culchie who thinks they’re stylish and who thinks platform heels and matching eyeshadow nails and bag for wedding is still in fashion. Desperate shite altogether
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm a culchie I don't dress like that
I wonder will she be included in the family pics they are only seeing each other a wet week would be a bit weird

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They wouldn't be for me! I'm sure she will look boooodiful but she should try dressing for her age!

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm a culchie I don't dress like that
I wonder will she be included in the family pics they are only seeing each other a wet week would be a bit weird
She will be put at the edge of the pics 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That’s a bit harsh now, he’s getting a 7 hour plane journey to New Jersey to stay with people he has never met and then he’ll be fucked aside with said people so mommy and keeth can go spend the night in NYC where mommy’s hoping keeth will propose and give Luke a forever family.. it’s all for Luke this trip burp doesn’t want to go at all
Omg dead I'm 😭😭😭

These jumpsuits are horrific 🤮
They are bleeping CAT 😵💫
The only way to pull them off is to have very demure hair and makeup…… but herself isn’t going to do that… she will have the stupid quiff, mane of extensions and the. 2015 Smokey eye

• Haha
Reactions: 9
78775552_1374182519416001_6353354291280871424_n.jpg

I’d say she’ll wear this🤣🤣 Show off the collarbones, her best feature according to herself 😂

Shes going all out because its her 1st time meeting all of Keith's aunts uncles etc etc altogether so she has to make a good appearance

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.