Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unlikely a collab. Sarah and her type are definitely not their target market

Reactions: 6
Keeth (emm I mean Santa!!) will be under severe pressure now to get them upgraded to business class for their trip to America!!

• Haha
Doubt if it's a collab. They are very mother of the bride or upmarket guest. The shop is uncomfortable to be in, it's very much look your nose down at anyone they deem to be common, so not sure how herself got on with her tracksuit and runners! Pretty Woman vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Doubt if it's a collab. They are very mother of the bride or upmarket guest. The shop is uncomfortable to be in, it's very much look your nose down at anyone they deem to be common, so not sure how herself got on with her tracksuit and runners! Pretty Woman vibes.
If that's the case then I'm scarlet for her filming and editing a video in the place .. its so cringe .. 🤢

Reactions: 5
I looked at jumpsuits on their website and jesus if it's one of them she's going to be a state 🙈 add in that big quiff and curls and a face of my ohmyglam 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No wonder poor Luke seems to be getting next to nothing from Santa. The budget is going on the wedding

Reactions: 3
No wonder poor Luke seems to be getting next to nothing from Santa. The budget is going on the wedding
That’s a bit harsh now, he’s getting a 7 hour plane journey to New Jersey to stay with people he has never met and then he’ll be fucked aside with said people so mommy and keeth can go spend the night in NYC where mommy’s hoping keeth will propose and give Luke a forever family.. it’s all for Luke this trip burp doesn’t want to go at all

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s a bit harsh now, he’s getting a 7 hour plane journey to New Jersey to stay with people he has never met and then he’ll be fucked aside with said people so mommy and keeth can go spend the night in NYC where mommy’s hoping keeth will propose and give Luke a forever family.. it’s all for Luke this trip burp doesn’t want to go at all
I forgot the trip of a lifetime for a 5 year old, freezing conditions & an engagement ring for mommy

• Haha
Going by the news doesn’t look like she’ll be going so she may think of a plan b for the ring 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Going by the news doesn’t look like she’ll be going so she may think of a plan b for the ring 🤣
I’m up to my tits in baby tit… what’s going on? has international travel been scrapped again 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m up to my tits in baby tit… what’s going on? has international travel been scrapped again 😵💫
Not yet but it’s coming I think. I’m cancelling my honeymoon for the third time 😭 but then she never cared about covid before so she won’t start now

• Heart
Reactions: 2
the price of the jumpsuits !

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.