Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahem ahem……..I’ve a few things to say !!
That skincare routine was horrific to watch, you use your fingertips not your whole bleeping hoof!!
Never drag out of your eyes !!
I couldn’t keep watching so on to the blinking and the posing 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Then we have a wedding I think, she may or may not be wearing a boodiful fitting jumpsuit that she is going to lose 7lbs for 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Bodadoes are bad for pcos so she is just gonna cover them in xxxtra chaze sauce cos if you can’t see them they don’t matter 🙌🏻😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lads did u know spuds were fattening the white ones what a bleeping dope she's must of been on tattle last nite the jumpsuit fits perfectly I just have to let out the waist that's not perfect luv oh she is the gift that just keeps on giving
She is mad for this wedding never stops talking about its not your wedding sarah remember u were ditched a few weeks before your wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder is it the "BA" Pink, collar bone showing off, sold out jumpsuite on Pheonix v website? She's a walking contradiction, fits perfect but tight around the waist?!

Reactions: 6
Phoenix V is for women 50+ in my opinion and lots of the looks are for the mutton dressed as lamb ladies.

It was rhetorical but I appreciate the answer 😂😂😂 she’s a melt and it’s a jump off the wardrobe suit to fit her if she keeps ramming wedges and cheese and ham into her! Ffs
LOL your welcome, soz I couldn't keep my opinion in :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've seen one or two nice bits from Phoenix V but god only knows what it's going to be like 🙄 no doubt she will have that big quiff too

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She doesn’t know if she’s coming or going. She was on during the week saying she won’t drop the ball on the run up to Christmas because she’ll only be kicking herself in January, then last night she put up a post on her page saying she won’t be restricting herself on the run up to Christmas like other years and so she’s going to enjoy herself, now she’s back on crowing about wanting to lose half a stone 😆 what a numpty

Phoenix V is for women 50+ in my opinion and lots of the looks are for the mutton dressed as lamb ladies.
Completely agree. Wouldn’t be caught dead in any of that gack.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ya she’s only 30!!
I know! Referring to the jumpsuit as booooooodiful on her 😭😵💫
I’m glad the penny has dropped that certain foods are a no no to her in her alleged PCOS diagnosis also..
No way is she gonna give her her BEEEEEAUDIFULL BODADOES tho, hell will freeze over first! Burps diet is 100% bodadoes, cheese by the tonne, sauce, steak sangwidges😆 and barrels of drink

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No way is she gonna give her her BEEEEEAUDIFULL BODADOES tho, hell will freeze over first! Burps diet is 100% bodadoes, cheese by the tonne, sauce, steak sangwidges😆 and barrels of drink
You missed something.....ham, by the family pack

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes like a broken record how anyone pays to go to her class is beond me

Ahhhh cmere! I was at a wedding recently and the grandmother had on those clothes and she was in her late 70s! Honestly Joan Collins eat your heart out like! And I think I’m going slow cos I only realised now she keeps saying flawless as the salon is called flawless 😂😂😂😂😂😂 like they are turning me stupid!
Boooooodiful flawless booooueety!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She doesn’t know if she’s coming or going. She was on during the week saying she won’t drop the ball on the run up to Christmas because she’ll only be kicking herself in January, then last night she put up a post on her page saying she won’t be restricting herself on the run up to Christmas like other years and so she’s going to enjoy herself, now she’s back on crowing about wanting to lose half a stone 😆 what a numpty

Completely agree. Wouldn’t be caught dead in any of that gack.
Tack central

Phoenix V is very much slim mother of the bride stuff. Also better suited to people with abit of height.

I dunno how she is going to pull off a jumpsuit. It will be interesting

Reactions: 3
I wonder will it be a #collab with the boutique?? It looked very much like a mother of the bride type of shop but maybe they want to target other wedding guests too?? I wouldn’t be surprised if the jumpsuit was white/cream cos she’s def trying to prove a point to someone over this wedding 😂

Reactions: 5
Phoenix V is very much slim mother of the bride stuff. Also better suited to people with abit of height.

I dunno how she is going to pull off a jumpsuit. It will be interesting
She won’t! she will have to live in it as she will drink so much and eat so many bodadoes it will become a new skin

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.