Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could that skincare company not find a better BA? I think her skin is awful. Very greasy, blotchy and weather beaten.. looks much older than 30… certainly wouldn’t entice me to purchase from them 😭

Reactions: 10
She is a poor choice not because of her skin but because of her inability to stick to anything.

She would be a great option for a clinic to showcase their in clinic treatments and home care options because of her skin. Before and after photos, clips and explanations from the clinic in what they are using and why.
Acne is a horrible condition and can be really difficult to manage.

Reactions: 5
"I have my Nan on Saturday cos Tina is away on holidays" sounds like a chore there Sarah hun. Not the usual I love my nana Betty sooooo much I'm so good to her I love spending time with her 🙄 bore off you silly witch
How come Tina gers to go on holidays without the rest of them tagging along??? I've never know a family who wants to tag along on each others trips ĺike this lot... must have no friends at all

Reactions: 7
How come Tina gers to go on holidays without the rest of them tagging along??? I've never know a family who wants to tag along on each others trips ĺike this lot... must have no friends at all
Tina and Donna are gone away together to ....New York flying first class.
They were away in Amsterdam together recently too.
Funnily enough Sarah booked those two places too, she has to copy her sister don’t u know, not an original idea on her own head 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Could that skincare company not find a better BA? I think her skin is awful. Very greasy, blotchy and weather beaten.. looks much older than 30… certainly wouldn’t entice me to purchase from them 😭
She's only 30??

But sure look, the jumpsuit is boooodiful on her, at least that's something

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's only 30??

But sure look, the jumpsuit is boooodiful on her, at least that's something
Ya she’s only 30!!
I know! Referring to the jumpsuit as booooooodiful on her 😭😵💫
I’m glad the penny has dropped that certain foods are a no no to her in her alleged PCOS diagnosis also..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Its quiet clear its not a hormonal break out..Her skin was gotten worse since she started using them products..And what is the story with all the blinking ..
It's all the :poop: she's talking flying into her eyes..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry just catching up but did she actually put spuds with I lost count of how much other tit buy did she say cheese sauce powder?? I think I’m gonna be sick 😳😳

• Sick
Reactions: 2
The best things for skin are water and sleep.A good diet also obviously, alcohol gives skin a dull appearance and a puffyness in the morning.

I recently started a skincare routine and yes you should lift the skin not drag...I wouldnt set too much store in it to be honest because I still think water and diet are the most important.
I love the sun but wouldnt go out in it anymore without spf.
Tbh I dont know how a skincare routine is going to make her glow when she is allergic to drinking water.

Reactions: 4
The best things for skin are water and sleep.A good diet also obviously, alcohol gives skin a dull appearance and a puffyness in the morning.

I recently started a skincare routine and yes you should lift the skin not drag...I wouldnt set too much store in it to be honest because I still think water and diet are the most important.
I love the sun but wouldnt go out in it anymore without spf.
Tbh I dont know how a skincare routine is going to make her glow when she is allergic to drinking water.
Did she mention anything about the environ mask?? You’re meant to build that up and only start for a few minutes at a time! Has she been using it frequently?
to be fair the jumpsuit ifshe’s getting it in phoenix V will be stunning but just not on her 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Imagine her trying to do that skincare routine after drinking all day and night! And that's 4 nights a week!! So she'll only be able to it about 3 days a week 🙄

Reactions: 3
Must have serious cash if she’s buying from phoenix v for a wedding…I know someone who’s mob bought outfit from there and it was over 2K

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Must have serious cash if she’s buying from phoenix v for a wedding…I know someone who’s mob bought outfit from there and it was over 2K
She has to stand out and be center stage at any cost, it's her personality, she feels above everyone.

Reactions: 5
She will try upstage the bride, big hair, big tan and make up, expensive jumpsuit. Everyone will be in awe of the boodeful Burp.
Secretly shes only trying to upstage Joolie 😂 won’t be hard if today’s makeup is anything to go by

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She will try upstage the bride, big hair, big tan and make up, expensive jumpsuit. Everyone will be in awe of the boodeful Burp.
It was rhetorical but I appreciate the answer 😂😂😂 she’s a melt and it’s a jump off the wardrobe suit to fit her if she keeps ramming wedges and cheese and ham into her! Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t know what she was looking at on that shop but every outfit looked frumpy to me. So old fashioned. Horrible. All of it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.