Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like comment share is great for my “platform” bs if you have 43k people on your account and only 600 people like it and 18 comment you have really fecked up you “platform” and virtually and positive engagement

Reactions: 5
The thing I’ve noticed with Sarah is she keeps contradicting herself and giving up on things usually 1-7 days later
1. Yesterday she was blowing on bout having mostly healthy meals this month - today she says she’s not focusing on weight this Christmas
2. Her gym life & walking ended quicker than they started - after someone rang the PT and told him the lies she was peddling online with her 24% fat loss
3. Her Friday’s dedicated to Luke - one week special that was
4. She’s staying in for two weeks- next day oh I’m going away at weekend
5. Her food elimination experiment - 3/4 days
6. Staying off the drink - gave in within an hour
7. I’m gonna save for my mortgage - books trips away in same breath
8. Goes for the fat removal thing which requires u to eat healthy - goes on the lash for 4 days straight after it
9. Her skincare video she promised - no sign
10. Her question boxes and messages - never answered
11. She’s a weight loss consultant that’s promoting jellies
12. Her flawless skin
13. Claims she doesn’t care about ppls opinions of her but clearly reads the comments in here
14 I’m happy happy happy happy - does nothing but fuckin Moan

I could go on and on
Best synopsis ever

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The majority of followers are only there to observe I think as is the way with alot of huns.

Reactions: 8
that skincare video was embarrssing. I used environ products for three years and they are fantastic but sarah hasn't a clue about them. the cleanser she used is called sebu wash and is for acne/blemish probe skin. the mask she used is the sebu clear masque and is only advised for congested skin too so I think Sarah is lieing about the breakout being hormonal. also environ products do not have any fragrance she would want to educate herself about the products because that ad was awful

Reactions: 10
Omg her skin routine video gave me anxiety. All the dragging down of her skin and just rubbing the face cloth so aggressively 🙈 I always remember going to the beauticians or the likes with my mom when I was younger and her always telling her to rub your moisturiser from the bottom of your neck up and never drag down the skin on any part of your face to avoid wrinkles etc. Dunno if it's all bs but I was actually cringing so hard for her in that video 🙈 she actually thinks shes like some celeb who runs through their skincare for some vogue YouTube video 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aren’t those environ products very expensive?? Like I don’t look after my skin as well as I should but it looks 100 times better than her skin and she thinking it’s flawless 🙄🙄 it actually has never looked so bad with her ‘hormonal’ outbreaks and beard shadows!!

Reactions: 3
You know the “fat” throwbacks she shares? When exactly are they from?
1948 when she actually was using a bodadoe as a camera! In all her life the gluttonous gowl only took 3 photos but now eye fucks the camera every chance she gets!

• Haha
'And do ye know what , it's worth to invest in yer skin lads '

YOU GET ALL THE PRODUCTS FOR FREE YOU hole !! ,

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg her skin routine video gave me anxiety. All the dragging down of her skin and just rubbing the face cloth so aggressively 🙈 I always remember going to the beauticians or the likes with my mom when I was younger and her always telling her to rub your moisturiser from the bottom of your neck up and never drag down the skin on any part of your face to avoid wrinkles etc. Dunno if it's all bs but I was actually cringing so hard for her in that video 🙈 she actually thinks shes like some celeb who runs through their skincare for some vogue YouTube video 😂
I always remember my friends mom tellin us this she was always very glam she was the younger cool mom so we all listened to her and to this day I stil abide by ur the only other person beside her mom I heard mention it least we’ll have bootiful skin unlike shrek 😂

Reactions: 4
Its quiet clear its not a hormonal break out..Her skin was gotten worse since she started using them products..And what is the story with all the blinking ..

Reactions: 12
Guys - do I need a guide dog or something? Is it me?
Her skin is as bad as ever? Worst ad ever for environ skincare because I know it’s expensive (if she was buying it which she isn’t!) but all I see is her sandpaper jaw

Reactions: 12
She has to be having a reaction to one of those products she’s using. She looks like she’s after falling asleep in the sun with no suncream on she’s that red-faced after using them. That can’t be right!

• Haha
I don't have the greatest skin to begin with... lots of scarring from teenage acne plus my skin is sensitive and gets real dry in the winter. so I am well used to cycles of bad skin which usually right themselves with my normal routine but if I started using a new product and my chin looked like hers I would be going to the doctor as quick as I could and dumping the product!!! It looks like a very nasty reaction on her chin. FLAWLESS my hole. I presume that's part of the ad contract - she has to tell everyone her skin is beauuuuuudifullllll

Reactions: 4
No wonder her face was bright red with all the pulling and dragging she did when applying the products.

Reactions: 6
Its quiet clear its not a hormonal break out..Her skin was gotten worse since she started using them products..And what is the story with all the blinking ..
She's lying to much she can't look straight into the phone!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.