Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so triggering I blocked her I can’t deal with listening to her now.
definitely do theymake candles with your babies name and memory boxes 💜
Think me blocking her is the only way forward too. Oohh I must look 😍 thank you for recommending them.

Reactions: 2
Who in gods name wants to listen to her blab away, you couldn’t possibly listen to her stories and consider it enjoyable or entertaining. I’ve tapped and tapped then rolled my eyes. Still there going on and on about herself. She’s the most self absorbed twit. If she got her head out of her own arse and get stuck into some real life she’d forget about her self diagnosing daily. Get a grip Sarah. Take your head out of the gutter and go look around you and focus on someone or something else for a change. Utterly narcissistic and dramatic about every big of herself 🙄

Reactions: 12
Has the silk skinned beauty claimed that she is infertile too? 🙄
I really hope she gets the help she needs with her munchausens illness.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
With my "platform" here... you'd swear she was advocating for women's right in the United Nations... #getoffthestageAngelina

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she not say last week that she is keeping Fridays free to have a family day out with Luke and the Stepped Up daddy, it lasted a total of one week..... Loser

Reactions: 16
Did she not say last week that she is keeping Fridays free to have a family day out with Luke and the Stepped Up daddy, it lasted a total of one week..... Loser
She did.
It went from Friday being her and Luke’s day to her day!
Can’t say it’s much of a surprise, time spent with Luke is dependant on how angry Brian makes her so she can post it for the gram and play Mommy of the Year!

Reactions: 23
She did.
It went from Friday being her and Luke’s day to her day!
Can’t say it’s much of a surprise, time spent with Luke is dependant on how angry Brian makes her so she can post it for the gram and play Mommy of the Year!
Poor Betty can't be taken out on a Friday because of her counselling call 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sarah if you really want to see infertility issues first hand..come to my house for a coffee! I'll show you the meds, the hair on my face that I've to shave most days, the injections/meds I need to help with me a pregnancy that haven't worked help keep any of my babies yet. I'll share with you the multiple miscarriages myself and my husband have gone through. 7 in the last 19 months Sarah..7!!! I'll show you the little decoration I have hanging on the tree this year for my son who was born sleeping in October. You think you've problems and everyone is out to get you?? Just think of the insult to others. Fertility issues my ass. Go talk with your GP and see what you can diagnose yourself with next! Please go and seek help more than a counsellor and take a social media break to sort yourself. Anyways..sorry for the rant lads/ladies.. Burp..enjoy your family pack of ham, soup, bodatoes, alcohol.. it'll all help the "Pcos" 👍
Omg, you poor thing, my heart breaks for you, I would suggest for your own mental health not to follow her any more xx

• Heart
Does she never eat anything only potatoes with lashings of cheese and cheese sauce? Christ that can't be good for you in the long term!
All the raw onion will do her digestion issues no good

Not to mind her imaginary illnesses, Id love to know what her cholesterol is. She is prime candidate for a heart attack with her diet and lifestyle

"I have my Nan on Saturday cos Tina is away on holidays" sounds like a chore there Sarah hun. Not the usual I love my nana Betty sooooo much I'm so good to her I love spending time with her 🙄 bore off you silly witch

You know the “fat” throwbacks she shares? When exactly are they from?

Reactions: 2
The thing I’ve noticed with Sarah is she keeps contradicting herself and giving up on things usually 1-7 days later
1. Yesterday she was blowing on bout having mostly healthy meals this month - today she says she’s not focusing on weight this Christmas
2. Her gym life & walking ended quicker than they started - after someone rang the PT and told him the lies she was peddling online with her 24% fat loss
3. Her Friday’s dedicated to Luke - one week special that was
4. She’s staying in for two weeks- next day oh I’m going away at weekend
5. Her food elimination experiment - 3/4 days
6. Staying off the drink - gave in within an hour
7. I’m gonna save for my mortgage - books trips away in same breath
8. Goes for the fat removal thing which requires u to eat healthy - goes on the lash for 4 days straight after it
9. Her skincare video she promised - no sign
10. Her question boxes and messages - never answered
11. She’s a weight loss consultant that’s promoting jellies
12. Her flawless skin
13. Claims she doesn’t care about ppls opinions of her but clearly reads the comments in here
14 I’m happy happy happy happy - does nothing but fuckin Moan

I could go on and on

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.