Sarah Burke #103 The couch potatoes with teeter couch and flabby clancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok ok I’m confused let’s just say the size ten did fit and was comfortable…. Why follow with I’d need a 14 ??? Like they’re a whole other size in between we missing ?? Dose she not hear herself 🙄
I think what she meant to say was... "I tried on Donna's blazer today and obviously it wouldn't go near me cos it was a size 10. I'm gonna go look for it in an 18 or 20 there now so it will fit me comfortably" 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Spotted Ciara the sister yesterday..... they all have the same figure.... massive high hole..... there's no waist, its back into ass! She is clearly filtering all her photos cause she has a massive double chin and her hair is all balding at the back!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
“It was hard” then “it gets way easier” like does she hear herself with the lies? 😂 just utter verbal diarrhoea 🤦🏻‍♀️ love how now she’s scared to go out at 6:30am to “run” because of “the world we live in”…..gearing up for a “someone followed me out running in so scared I can’t anymore” so she has an excuse to quit 😂 loads of us are up and out earlier than 6:30, especially in a poxy residential area the twit 🤦🏻‍♀️ everything is a drama with her

Reactions: 28
“It was hard” then “it gets way easier” like does she hear herself with the lies? 😂 just utter verbal diarrhoea 🤦🏻‍♀️ love how now she’s scared to go out at 6:30am to “run” because of “the world we live in”…..gearing up for a “someone followed me out running in so scared I can’t anymore” so she has an excuse to quit 😂 loads of us are up and out earlier than 6:30, especially in a poxy residential area the twit 🤦🏻‍♀️ everything is a drama with her
There would be no fear, I seriously doubt any man no matter how desperate would look at this bullock with her bandy legs and floppy tits huffing and puffing around the place and get the urge to go near her. She would rather wait Until 8, peak time for getting Luke ready for school, avoid it all and get everyone else to do her mothering for her yet again

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And then she said she could go out because her mother could look after the golden child. It’s a perk I suppose - said through gritted teeth (teet).
Such a nasty ungrateful person.
---
And then she said she could go out because her mother could look after the golden child. It’s a perk I suppose - said through gritted teeth (teet).
Such a nasty ungrateful person.
Also “it’s better than what you DONE yesterday and enough people fuckin put you down in the world”.

Lovely.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Walked for 1 minute 30 seconds and ran for 1 minute 30 seconds and now she is doing her warm down! My god! This one is just something else!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
the world we live in. another band wagon for her to jump on.

where is perfect stepped up daddy. so she fucks off at 8am for a 5k and leaves her mam to get 2 kids up and ready when she is unemployed and has all day

Reactions: 16
A running vest after 3 walks.

duck my life 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I run very regularly and unless you are running 10km+ there is absolutely no need for a running vest, don’t even own one myself 🤣🤣 she is pathetic and this is all just to fill some weird void in her life

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She was nervous to go at half 6 😂😂😂 Stop now Sarah there's no fear of anyone going near you. Besides you're twice the size of any man who would go to attack you anyway. It would be like a jockey trying to overpower an American footballer. Behave yourself girl 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I also run 4 times a week minimum and do 5k each time but it took me months of practice to be able to do 5k within a decent time ! And I don’t have a runnin vest either. I do have a decent sports bra though 🤣
Id understand her not wanting to go at 630 during the winter and it’s still dark but it’s bright at that hour now.
Burps the couch to 5k matyr promising it gets better after her week 1 which consisted of 2 walks and a 5 second run 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fitting comfortably into a size 10 blazer and needing a running vest 😂😂💀💀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was coming here to say the same thing about hard and easier she contradicts herself within 30 seconds this one 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.