Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sloppy Foley

Thread title suggestion:

The invites are out, collar bone looks boney.. she has lost weight.. on the invites only

• Haha
Reactions: 86

Stacey10

Chatty Member
I'm playing catch up on the last thread, they are moving so quick. We're starting a new thread nearly every week!

@nannyg I'm laughing at you sending out the bat signal 😂

Can't believe it was Teet who picked those invitations and along with wearing that bracelet today he is need of some serious help 😂

1000001681.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Stacey10

Chatty Member
I'm playing catch up on the last thread, they are moving so quick. We're starting a new thread nearly every week!

@nannyg I'm laughing at you sending out the bat signal 😂

Can't believe it was Teet who picked those invitations and along with wearing that bracelet today he is need of some serious help 😂

View attachment 2807302
I forgot the veil to finish off the designer wedding sausage suit 😁
1000001686.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

Stacey10

Chatty Member
he’s put those stupid hearts under the post .. Christ if that gets his little chopper going he is worse off than I thought

also “READ THE CAPTION” is that another threat like the time she said she wouldn’t be posting anymore of her dogs dinners unless people engaged and said “oh dey are beeuudiful Sayrah”

PS - I can’t wait to see Belly dressed up in her Travellers Paddy’s day outfit - my guess is green tutu a green bow and a green top with “ my first Patrick’s day” on it

You weren't too far off with your prediction for Belly's outfit 🤣
My guess for Sarah's Paddy's day outfit is the 3 sizes too small green blazer and her white chunky runners 😂
1000002101.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Bobs86

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion #104

“Watch my fat disappear, sher haven’t I being on two walks this year!?”

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Lovelula

VIP Member
Lifes too short to spend it at war with yourself.

Alright Sylvia Platt you only went for a walk.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Hinting at her and Teet going again maybe? Probably hoping for an oops baby for content and more hospital stays for imaginary hyperemesis
"Unplanned pregnancy" would be a Perfect excuse not to lose weight for the wedding and indeed to claim they had to switch from a "weddin out forrin" to a registry office job followed by Sloppy Foley's and a ride in Tina's spare room.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Shall64

Chatty Member
The whole thing is like an episode of that Channel 4 programme - Benefits Britain or whatever it’s called.
Lazy, workshy people all living on top of each other eating processed shite and spending ridiculous amounts of dole money on chav outfits for their kids and going out forrin.
Sorry - I know I sound like a snob - but Jesus it’s grim.
Has she no goals or aims in life? It’s like a race to the bottom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Chips Obviously

Anyone on here who's able and willing to report her to the council please do, why should that lazy slob demand a house over those who genuinely need one.
It’s be a shame if someone here worked in housing and had regular contact with the two directors of housing in Cork City. That’d be a shame, wouldn’t it? 👀

Anyone else who wants to report her, a quick email to [email protected] wouldn’t go amiss. Best way to go about it is to point out her undeclared brand promotion income and her undeclared Renew You income puts her over the income threshold, how she is living with her partner and his income should be taken into account (again putting her over the income threshold) and how she is not living in overcrowded accommodation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46