Sarah Burke #103 The couch potatoes with teeter couch and flabby clancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bleeping running vest she's been on 3 walks oh she's the gift that just keeps giving

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A bleeping running vest she's been on 3 walks oh she's the gift that just keeps giving
And a vest to store her phone in at that! How will she record her amazing heavy breathing content if she doesn't have the phone permanently stuck to her hand as usual 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now lads, ye heard it here first “No one is born running”
And here’s me thinking every baby is born, wearing a pair of Hokas’ legging it around the maternity ward! 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♀️

• Haha
Is she dying to get a collab with that legging brand or what? Sending herself messages asking does she have a discount code and constantly mentioning them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she dying to get a collab with that legging brand or what? Sending herself messages asking does she have a discount code and constantly mentioning them 😂
Oh please God no 🤢 My stomach couldn't take watching her doing an ad trying to pile herself into leather leggings 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nice whinging about “mam and dad giving out to me” there’s no “space” so when the council investigate her insta she has the space comment that they’re “overcrowded” 😂 Jesus she’s as transparent as a window pane 😂 pretty sure she was on gloating before that it’s a nice big house especially since the other sister and her child moved out so they got a second bedroom to use 😂 anyone any receipts of that for council? 😂

Reactions: 23
Nice whinging about “mam and dad giving out to me” there’s no “space” so when the council investigate her insta she has the space comment that they’re “overcrowded” 😂 Jesus she’s as transparent as a window pane 😂 pretty sure she was on gloating before that it’s a nice big house especially since the other sister and her child moved out so they got a second bedroom to use 😂 anyone any receipts of that for council? 😂
Oh yeah it was so big that they have their own separate living room!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She couldn't be more unlikeable if she tried. Ugly, ungrateful bleep, giving out that her parents are on her back. She has their house destroyed!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.