Sarah Burke #103 The couch potatoes with teeter couch and flabby clancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An insider posted a few months ago β€œwill sarah be on telling of the bang she had near the school” it was when she was getting a lot of heat on here for parking in the wheelchair spot outside the school without beddy in toe, one morning she came on like a bollix but didn’t say why and a mammy from the gate put it here and it was never ever mentioned by her because of all the provisional talk of her having no license, I’d say she did it herself because if she had been hit god knows there’d have been the bee base called, pics for the gram of her collapsing in the back, Luke giving her CPR, belly administering the oxygen mask (while in utero) and the biggest insurance scam since the woman throwing the Christmas tree looking for nearly a million euro πŸ˜‚
Wasn't there another poster said she seen him and her arguing outside the butchers, not long after getting the car and there was a fine dent at the side of the car 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She gets no love on tiktok at all does she! Her reel today of her "couch to 5k week 2" and zero comments on it. Her weight loss one from the other day, 3 comments and 2 of those are from Keet and Tina πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ And here was me thinking the whole of Cork was behind her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She gets no love on tiktok at all does she! Her reel today of her "couch to 5k week 2" and zero comments on it. Her weight loss one from the other day, 3 comments and 2 of those are from Keet and Tina πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ And here was me thinking the whole of Cork was behind her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She is fucked when it comes to TikTok that is all gen z’s have no interest in some obese jobless pig. They are also ruthless when it comes to commentsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Facebook is slowly fading away and eventually insta will and it will be all TikTok or another platform and she won’t have the same following not even close

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How long do you have to get married if there's a long wait for registry office dates? Is there an expiry date on the green folder?

As a Lanzarote wedding is not legally binding surely she'd be better off waiting til after she gets a council house? Or maybe they really are saving for a mortgage and Keet will have a better chance of getting one on his own
Six months from the intended date of the wedding I am open to correction but you must give 3 months notification.( green folder) I thought it was strange they gave notice so soon for Oct, when you apply they look for the date of wedding and normally give you an appointment in around the 3-4 month mark before ceremony. She definitely was doing the R. Office way before Lanzarote.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
No sorry but I can’t get over the bleeping suv!!! Would she not bring it to a panel beater??? That’s a bleeping disgrace! It’s new enough as well! I couldn’t go around with a big dent in my car! Easily known she didn’t pat for that with her own money, the bleep

Reactions: 3
Got myself blocked πŸ™ˆ I've tried searching on instanavigation and instanony but can't find her. Can any kind soul post a link so I can bookmark it? TIA 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Did I catch that right - she ran for 1 minute 30 seconds

1 minute 30 seconds
thats how couch to 5k works though lol it’s how I did my first 5k… felt like a tit at first but it’s done that way for a novice for a reason, BOOOOAAAAT you have to be consistent, not go out twice in 3 weeks

Reactions: 7
Thanks so much. Youre the most meticulous culda sized down lifesaver 😁
I gots you πŸ˜‚

---
Thanks so much 😁😁😊😊

I run very regularly and unless you are running 10km+ there is absolutely no need for a running vest, don’t even own one myself 🀣🀣 she is pathetic and this is all just to fill some weird void in her life
It she got to go shoppin for it. Burps one true love = shopping and food, not teet and not her kids
---
I’d say that fleece is a size 10 is it ?
burps doesn’t like jackets going passed her armpits so donnas size 10 probably did β€œfit” in the world according to burps πŸ™„πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.