Sarah Burke #103 The couch potatoes with teeter couch and flabby clancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All she bleeping does is sort out that kids clothes she's a sad life no more mention of holidays keet must of told her to cop the duck on

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All she bleeping does is sort out that kids clothes she's a sad life no more mention of holidays keet must of told her to cop the duck on
Yeah remember when she was putting on “light” makeup yesterday and she mentioned something about the holiday and she made a face as he was behind her .. who the duck goes on holiday when they are going out forin 7 months to get married ? I know who 2 people with their own roof over their heads, savings and 2 decent incomes …

Reactions: 14
Are Brian and his misses going on holiday by any chance, I’m convinced this is why she’s started the random holiday talk.
would t surprise me so booked yet another holiday to coincide with Brian so that lewk couldn’t go, she did it before

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Are they not planning any trips to organise the wedding, I know they have a wedding planner (as do most couples getting married abroad) but are they not going to look at the venue etc. My friend got married in Spain and did a few long weekend trips beforehand meeting with the wedding planner and organising different things.......I'd hate to give 100% control of my wedding to someone else.

Reactions: 10
I didn’t complain her- I privately messaged the business with a query they would hardly send that to her 😂😂
oh yes they would, it happened before. cant remember who it was, but they sent a screenshot to burps… Complete breech of gdpr

Reactions: 3
oh yes they would, it happened before. cant remember who it was, but they sent a screenshot to burps… Complete breech of gdpr
I just said her sketches were great and I was interested in getting invites made up 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s not like a called her a jobless fat pig … I won’t be loosing any sleep over it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So the blazer didnt look right so she is returning it. The same one who wears a blazer dress as a blazer 😅😅
To be fair to Donna, I would imagine she can pull off almost anything, Sayrah most definitely cannot.

Reactions: 7
I just said her sketches were great and I was interested in getting invites made up 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s not like a called her a jobless fat pig … I won’t be loosing any sleep over it 😂😂
I have your back pal if she comes after you, she could hardly eat the 2 of us.....could she 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Does she not realise that all of these fake plans to take Luke places that never materialise just make her look completely pathetic? Disneyland, Tayto Park, Lego exhibition, all things she said she was going to do with him and never happened. The child even had a years free pass to Fota and she never brought him once. I’m sure it has expired now. All of these lies just make her look a big fool when the boy doesn’t see outside the back door from one end of the year to the next
It also makes her abusive and he'll resent her for it when he's older

Reactions: 3
Are they not planning any trips to organise the wedding, I know they have a wedding planner (as do most couples getting married abroad) but are they not going to look at the venue etc. My friend got married in Spain and did a few long weekend trips beforehand meeting with the wedding planner and organising different things.......I'd hate to give 100% control of my wedding to someone else.
It's alright she won't be getting married she will end up postponing it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sure she already organised one wedding that went tits up, she can't possible do it twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.