Sarah Burke #103 The couch potatoes with teeter couch and flabby clancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just logged in and saw the invited and tripped over myself running here for comments 🤣🤣 lovely slim bride whoever she is. And a 4 year old flower girl wonder who she is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Ok maths is not my strong point, but wasn’t she 11.8lbs lost, with a 1.2lb loss, isn’t that a total of 12.10lbs lost total?
Where’s she getting 13.1lbs out of? Or have I missed something?

Reactions: 8
Ok maths is not my strong point, but wasn’t she 11.8lbs lost, with a 1.2lb loss, isn’t that a total of 12.10lbs lost total?
Where’s she getting 13.1lbs out of? Or have I missed something?
She rounded up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok I just got my hubby to read the wiki after I burned his ears off over the invites and he went down a burps rabbit hole 😂 even he’s game for going to Lanza for the wedding to chant the tweets while they say their vows, his fave was “fat duck diabetes face” …..so who wants to join? 😂 my fav pic of burp for the lols

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The flower girl in the invites look more like Luke’s other sister 🤣 Sound of Sarah to include her in their big day.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Well theres the proof now to confirm what we already knew the wedding is going to be pure tat tack and tasteless!! Roll on October

Reactions: 4
She is all delighted with the invites “it’s literally us like” no Sarah your not a size 8 bride, teet isn’t that slim and belly wont have grew 3 years by oct 😂 lewk is the only right one

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What a legend Burps is, she's going to work through the night tonight so she can spend time with her children tomorrow 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm playing catch up on the last thread, they are moving so quick. We're starting a new thread nearly every week!

@nannyg I'm laughing at you sending out the bat signal 😂

Can't believe it was Teet who picked those invitations and along with wearing that bracelet today he is need of some serious help 😂

1000001681.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Ah the invitation beat all!! These are the invites she said exceeded their expectations 🤣🤣. They are pure tatt and the majority of people receiving are going to say the same. Can you imagine what Teets grandmother will think 🤣🤣
Classy they are not A joke yes, bit like themselves I suppose.

Reactions: 14
Illustrations are a bit silly. Since when is a 10 month old going to be up walking around like a 5 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah lads the wedding invites 😂😂😂 what is she actually on?? I genuinely thought they were a pisstake on here

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is that a sneel peek of the type of dress she will wear? Loads of collar bone on show.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.